Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant understand why her cousin would have her work there. She is constantly on her phone in the creche which under HSE rules isva msjor no no. Also being on instagram while doing school pick ups is so unprofessional looking.

Reactions: 8
I cant understand why her cousin would have her work there. She is constantly on her phone in the creche which under HSE rules isva msjor no no. Also being on instagram while doing school pick ups is so unprofessional looking.
I always thought the same. I for 1 wouldn't be to pleased if my son or daughter were being supervised or collected by her.

Reactions: 12
I always thought that how is she able to be on the phone constantly while at work. Now when I think about that message she was sent it all adds up cause wasn’t she giving out about getting hassle of
Ex and then all of a sudden she gets that message. She complains about been poor and then off she is on a weekend away to Dublin. Would do her better to buy her children the shoes they need oh but wait she’s probably waiting for HSE to pay for the shoes

Reactions: 3
She has no respect for money or what she buys, she bought an expensive Christmas ornament and complained about the price at the time and a few weeks back used it to stir a tin of paint, I had to laugh.
This annoyed me too, it's so wasteful and just shows she doesn't care about things. Use a knife or a bit of timber 🙄

I always thought that how is she able to be on the phone constantly while at work. Now when I think about that message she was sent it all adds up cause wasn’t she giving out about getting hassle of
Ex and then all of a sudden she gets that message. She complains about been poor and then off she is on a weekend away to Dublin. Would do her better to buy her children the shoes they need oh but wait she’s probably waiting for HSE to pay for the shoes

I also work in a creche and under no circumstances is she allowed her phone in a room with children its probably the most serious guideline we have to follow.
The amount of casual spending she can do really bugs me. Our wages are very poor in childcare. My self and my partner have to live with our parents while we are building our house at the moment. Im in my mid thirties and in my childhood bedroom but it will be worth it in the end.
Im tired of julie playing the poor me card but yet booking weekends away and getting hair and make up done to go the pub. She is rither fooling the social welfare system or is in massive debt

Reactions: 9
Begging for the zoo tickets was embarrassing but wait and see she will get tickets. I used to like her but lately she really gets on my nerves was the botox gifted to her if so why is she not saying that she is getting these things for free. I don't agree with her filming everything the twins do. She was in Dunnes a while back and filmed them having a melt down in the shops we have all had kids lose their tit in shops but I would never film it and show it to thousands of people.

Reactions: 6
She would have got a rude awakening had she come back to Australia with those kids. It costs $120-150 a day per child for daycare. And social welfare is fairly basic. They don’t let their system be ripped off so single mammies can be taking holidays several times a year and getting their hair, makeup and eyelashes done for nights out every other week

Reactions: 6
Begging for the zoo tickets was embarrassing but wait and see she will get tickets. I used to like her but lately she really gets on my nerves was the botox gifted to her if so why is she not saying that she is getting these things for free. I don't agree with her filming everything the twins do. She was in Dunnes a while back and filmed them having a melt down in the shops we have all had kids lose their tit in shops but I would never film it and show it to thousands of people.
The Botox was gifted to her she did say that ages ago but never said it again. Did she not buy a fota membership there a few weeks back? If she did she can use that in Dublin zoo

The Botox was gifted to her she did say that ages ago but never said it again. Did she not buy a fota membership there a few weeks back? If she did she can use that in Dublin zoo
I was just thinking that but maybe she's hoping for a hotel stay with the zoo admission

She actually has that dunnes meltdown in a highlight called tantrums it's a disgrace.

• Wow
I seen that it's awful those little kiddies are people too with big emotions like any other kid imagine filming that and putting it up for the world to see god love them when they start school

I also work in a creche and under no circumstances is she allowed her phone in a room with children its probably the most serious guideline we have to follow.
The amount of casual spending she can do really bugs me. Our wages are very poor in childcare. My self and my partner have to live with our parents while we are building our house at the moment. Im in my mid thirties and in my childhood bedroom but it will be worth it in the end.
Im tired of julie playing the poor me card but yet booking weekends away and getting hair and make up done to go the pub. She is rither fooling the social welfare system or is in massive debt
I wonder is she trained in childcare or does she just do the office and after school pick ups?
Either way I would not be happy for her to have her phone out nor would I be happy for her to be near my children given the disregard for social distancing

Reactions: 4
She would have got a rude awakening had she come back to Australia with those kids. It costs $120-150 a day per child for daycare. And social welfare is fairly basic. They don’t let their system be ripped off so single mammies can be taking holidays several times a year and getting their hair, makeup and eyelashes done for nights out every other week
Im single mother work in front line my son turned 10 and hav 2 pay 4 childcare we dont have any1 to rely on, dont be judging all single mothers by her actions, with money from social, fis etc, i dont any of that earn about €450 week and €150 of that goes on childcare, if i had 2 give up wotk at moment have wait 12wks 4 dole.. so please do not be judging us all, things are hard enough

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Im single mother work in front line my son turned 10 and hav 2 pay 4 childcare we dont have any1 to rely on, dont be judging all single mothers by her actions, with money from social, fis etc, i dont any of that earn about €450 week and €150 of that goes on childcare, if i had 2 give up wotk at moment have wait 12wks 4 dole.. so please do not be judging us all, things are hard enough
I’m not judging all single mothers 😂 we are only talking about Julie on this thread in case you hadn’t noticed?

Reactions: 2
Why would her children be entitled for shoes from the HSE? What have I missed?

We're not judging all single mothers on this thread, far from it. We know first hand how hard it is to do it all on your own. What we give out about is that Julie is making out that she has it so tough but can get extremely expensive furniture, go on numerous weekends away and get botox.
That's not the reality of most single moms and she makes so many feel inadequate because they can't afford all of these things, not realising that sneaky Julie gets them for free but doesn't disclose it.
Being a single mom without support is the toughest job there is, not that Julie would know anything about that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.