Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let’s hope she’s reporting all her income and the tax man/welfare don’t come after her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im assuming your a friend of hers by your responses to all these messages. However yes she should hang her head in shame telling people her and her family had a meeting and they pretty much don’t care about the pandemic and that’s their decision, her father in mixing with doctors nurses and other patients yesterday and so off she’s goes to a Botox clinic today and then off meeting more admin doctors and nurses with her son today like get a grip . No one is falling for her pathetic poor me anymore she’s a bore and claims the poverty yet she’s really proving herself the last few days. She shouldn’t be talking about their father either sure when they used go him she would come on crying about missing them but she soon forgot when she headed out most weekends she didn’t have them
No I’m not a friend of hers, I just don’t agree with the some of the comments on here about her. I was saying she shouldn’t hang her head in shame for being able to afford those nice things. I don’t see why we can’t be happy for her with that. It’s great to see a single mam managing as well as she is. She has two gorgeous kids and has her house lovely.
I dont agree with what’s she’s doing right now obviously with her sick dad and everything but I wasn’t commenting on that.

Reactions: 2
No I’m not a friend of hers, I just don’t agree with the some of the comments on here about her. I was saying she shouldn’t hang her head in shame for being able to afford those nice things. I don’t see why we can’t be happy for her with that. It’s great to see a single mam managing as well as she is. She has two gorgeous kids and has her house lovely.
I dont agree with what’s she’s doing right now obviously with her sick dad and everything but I wasn’t commenting on that.
There is affording things as a single mother and there’s taking the piss and she takes the piss. You tell me what other single mothers or even couples could afford to buy all the stuff she has the last few weeks and then off getting Botox and I heard her mention a holiday later this year and then claims the poor mouth. She doesn’t #gift #sp or #collab anything but yet she’s the poor single mother. She should get off her phone and pay more attention to her children

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it was mentioned before the house is a family members like an uncle or something I could be wrong though but maybe that’s why she’s able to do it up how she likes I just hope whatever family was there before her wernt kicked out for her to move in. I don’t mind Julie most of the time but I really don’t like how she buys stuff on Sean’s card and when she’s caught she thinks it’s hilarious that’s just sly like I would never have the nerve to pick up someone else’s card and buy myself stuff online and save the card details to my phone for future purchases as she has done and then blamed Séan for doing it but he said he didn’t. You can tell he’s annoyed at her for it and too right he should be I would be fuming.

Reactions: 3
There is affording things as a single mother and there’s taking the piss and she takes the piss. You tell me what other single mothers or even couples could afford to buy all the stuff she has the last few weeks and then off getting Botox and I heard her mention a holiday later this year and then claims the poor mouth. She doesn’t #gift #sp or #collab anything but yet she’s the poor single mother. She should get off her phone and pay more attention to her children
If she got off her phone, who would we have to talk about 😂
The solution to all this is just to wear a mask when she is around mom family members and keep a bit of a distance.
She isn't a bad person, I definitely think the kids are well looked after (which I would expect) and like I said, I probably am a bit jealous of the bits she is able to do in relation to money
I just stopped following her when she started posting them silly videos.
I do think some of the comments on this are a bit OTT though

Pretty sure the house is a family friends or something. The owner re did the bathroom tiles when she moved in and she got the sofa in Harvey norman on finance I'm sure. I thought she also said the bed and table set were a "collab" aka freebies from the shop.

I don't know the girl but I don't see what's wrong with making somewhere you live into a home. Doesn't matter if its rented or owned, you live there so what's wrong with painting the place etc. As for the money she gets double child benefit for twins and never has to buy big thing for the kids and probably gets the creche free as she works there so saves money on those.

The spending Sean's money thing is dreadful and no need, he provides for them kids no end, buying car seats and mini mercs etc.she is just taking pure advantage.

Reactions: 5
I think Julie could've done it better if she did believe it was about her ( b.t.w it 100% wasn't, I know who it was about) and then to turn it around that she's the victim and poor poor Julie needed help cos don't you know she's all on her own😠
I think anyone who has sympathy for Julie only needs to look at how she was partying last night, in close contact with how many people and was with her poor dad today who has CANCER and is immuno-compromised just to see her true nature, she's all about herself only, I'm surprised people can't see how false she is
Julie has no thoughts for u me or the man on the moon she’s selfish and an absolute dog to the ex. While she’s crying on instagram looking for sympathy let me t
Well jesus I'm a single mum of 4 divorced 5 years.. 39 years old.. 1 boy 3 girls and I get on with it..... I don't come on crying. If I do have to have a cry I do it at night when the kids are in bed into my pillow.. Not record myself crying and playin the poor mouth and then upload it to insta!!! Why oh lord why would u do that!!! If she thinks it's bad. Try having a teenager and 3 young kids... And then with Lockdown they all killing each other.. And I did not have a brother or sister to come stay with me to help me out...
She would t know what it’s like to actually raise kids alone. As for the ex what she has done to him regarding the twins is beyond sickening if she keeps going on in dribs and drabs regarding him i know someone who will expose everything. She’s a nasty piece of work and let me make this clear the dad didn’t walk away from the twins Julie has a lot more to do with that. Time all will be revealed as legal action is going on by the ex not her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Julie has no thoughts for u me or the man on the moon she’s selfish and an absolute dog to the ex. While she’s crying on instagram looking for sympathy let me t

She would t know what it’s like to actually raise kids alone. As for the ex what she has done to him regarding the twins is beyond sickening if she keeps going on in dribs and drabs regarding him i know someone who will expose everything. She’s a nasty piece of work and let me make this clear the dad didn’t walk away from the twins Julie has a lot more to do with that. Time all will be revealed as legal action is going on by the ex not her!!
Bring it on he deserves to have his side told absolute hate the way she goes on an on but says I wont say anything. I hope it all comes out an she is shown for what she really is ❣❣❣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I had a feeling there was more to the story with the ex. From the crying she was doing on Instagram after handing the kids over, I can only imagine the scenes during the actual handover.
I'm just a private person though... Each to their own.
I also dislike superslimming mom having a go at the dad the time Julie was sick... If all people to be calling out someone on their behavior 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I had a feeling there was more to the story with the ex. From the crying she was doing on Instagram after handing the kids over, I can only imagine the scenes during the actual handover.
I'm just a private person though... Each to their own.
I also dislike superslimming mom having a go at the dad the time Julie was sick... If all people to be calling out someone on their behavior 🤦‍♀️
I was a single mam very young at 17 i done it all by myself and my family were behind me 💯 percent i can say i never went on like i was entitled to anything. Everything i have i’ve worked hard for didn’t stay sitting on my hole expecting to get a house paid for. My parents converted the attic so we could have an extra room. My parents aren’t well to do just your normal family doing the best at life as they can. I done my leaving went to college at night so i was there for my child in the day as she went to bed at 7 so i wasn’t missing out on her been small got a full time job got a mortgage by myself. Done room by room it took time hard graft i’ve now got her going into her 2nd year of college. Would i bang on about myself been a single parent no why because yes i wasn’t with her dad anymore he chose drugs rather than been part of her life i had my family proper single parents don’t have that they literally doing it alone. She goes on as if she never has a break from what i can see she’s barley got the twins.

The message that was sent to her apparently bit convenient she didn’t post a name that’s my opinion it was nasty but i did agree with the post that said about the twins crying in bed like that is going on a year i don’t agree with her leaving them cry like that coming on recording it every night while she sits on the stairs BAWLING again!

She’s been a dog to the ex people would want to remember there is 3 sides to a story hers his and the truth. Way she’s making him out is far from the truth. I can’t wait till she gets what she deserves there.

Do people not realise she shares everything with instagram if he really got up fucked off without her knowing anything do ye not think she had said everything long and ever ago. She’s playing god with them kids as a weapon with the ex. No child should be used against any parent.

Supermom of the year she’s a right one to run the ex into the ground suit her better to be worrying about her own kids and investigation that’s going on with how she’s treated her kids. Her and Julie are still besties for those who are wondering Julie don’t want her followers to see she’s still hanging out with a drunk driver.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Out of all the instagrammers Julie isn't the worst but her spending turned me off, crying the poor mouth when it suited her and then coming on boasting about all she bought and the filtered oh so glam pictures are not relatable. Then all the holidays and waste of money on matchy family outfits. Most people don't get one holiday every 2 years let alone 5/6 in one year nor need hair tan and make up professionally done to go to some back street pub. All these bloggers can't stay off insta and over share that's the problem.

I was a single mam very young at 17 i done it all by myself and my family were behind me 💯 percent i can say i never went on like i was entitled to anything. Everything i have i’ve worked hard for didn’t stay sitting on my hole expecting to get a house paid for. My parents converted the attic so we could have an extra room. My parents aren’t well to do just your normal family doing the best at life as they can. I done my leaving went to college at night so i was there for my child in the day as she went to bed at 7 so i wasn’t missing out on her been small got a full time job got a mortgage by myself. Done room by room it took time hard graft i’ve now got her going into her 2nd year of college. Would i bang on about myself been a single parent no why because yes i wasn’t with her dad anymore he chose drugs rather than been part of her life i had my family proper single parents don’t have that they literally doing it alone. She goes on as if she never has a break from what i can see she’s barley got the twins.

The message that was sent to her apparently bit convenient she didn’t post a name that’s my opinion it was nasty but i did agree with the post that said about the twins crying in bed like that is going on a year i don’t agree with her leaving them cry like that coming on recording it every night while she sits on the stairs BAWLING again!

She’s been a dog to the ex people would want to remember there is 3 sides to a story hers his and the truth. Way she’s making him out is far from the truth.

Supermom of the year she’s a right one to run the ex into the ground suit her better to be worrying about her own kids and investigation that’s going on with how she’s treated her kids. Her and Julie are still besties for those who are wondering Julie don’t want her followers to see she’s still hanging out with a drunk driver.
[/QUOTE]

Oh I didn't know supermom was being investigated about her kids.

She’s been a dog to the ex people would want to remember there is 3 sides to a story hers his and the truth. Way she’s making him out is far from the truth. I can’t wait till she gets what she deserves there.

Do people not realise she shares everything with instagram if he really got up fucked off without her knowing anything do ye not think she had said everything long and ever ago. She’s playing god with them kids as a weapon with the ex. No child should be used against any parent.

Supermom of the year she’s a right one to run the ex into the ground suit her better to be worrying about her own kids and investigation that’s going on with how she’s treated her kids. Her and Julie are still besties for those who are wondering Julie don’t want her followers to see she’s still hanging out with a drunk driver.
[/QUOTE]
All the tea 🍿
Is she being investigated??

The fact that Julie wasn't allowed to the exes family wedding (and broadcast it all over Instagram) says it all really

Out of all the instagrammers Julie isn't the worst but her spending turned me off, crying the poor mouth when it suited her and then coming on boasting about all she bought and the filtered oh so glam pictures are not relatable. Then all the holidays and waste of money on matchy family outfits. Most people don't get one holiday every 2 years let alone 5/6 in one year nor need hair tan and make up professionally done to go to some back street pub. All these bloggers can't stay off insta and over share that's the problem.
I can honestly say only time like most that i’ve justified paying for makeup is wedding or a special party.

Julie does the poor mouth constantly i

[/QUOTE]
Julie the poor mouth then well able to go out drinking and wasting money without a care in the world. I’ve had many a weeks where i struggled like any normal person i only ever got makeup done if wedding and my daughters 18th. She isn’t the same person she was i liked her at the start not now she’s two faced!!

[/QUOTE]
Oh she is could write a book on her she’s another nasty piece of work.

All the tea 🍿
Is she being investigated??

The fact that Julie wasn't allowed to the exes family wedding (and broadcast it all over Instagram) says it all really
[/QUOTE]
Yes that is fact! Major investigation on her hitting the kids and mistreating them been vile for the way she speaks to them. Marcus has won most custody of them so don’t believe her either when she’s posting snaps of them happily living with her. Tulsa are involved in a big way. They is also legal action going on for the threats she’s made to Colm’s ex!!

I’m sick of Julie going on as if she’s whiter than snow when she isn’t.

Fair play to her for being a single mammy and able to afford to get a new table and chairs and 3 new beds, she has come along way from where she used to be. I’m delighted for her.
I don’t see why she should hang her head in shame for being able to afford nice things for her house
Yeah but it's really cast a shadow over the store in my opinion that they were not honest at the beginning, if money is as tight as Julie claims, she would not shop in this furniture store, they are known for being extremely high end, she paid €250 for a mirror, that's not struggling for money even if it's the mirror of her dreams she surely has better things to spend that much money on right now if things are as bad as she's claiming.

And then they gift her a bed out of nowhere and it's not a business transaction?? Very deceptive in my opinion. This week then they need mattresses for the twins bed and they go back to this furniture store to spend a fortune on high end mattresses for toddlers who are toilet training and she films around the whole store and puts it on her stories😁

So she should hang her head in shame, if she was upfront and explained that the store gifted her a bed in exchange for some stories and labelled the stories #ad instead of deceiving people that she would shop there even if she wasn't getting free stuff.

But Julie thinks she's above all of this because she's a single mom of twins😂😂😂😂

Is the store owned by the same people that kc did hos collab with. The bed and mirror are the exact same

Any man to walk away from his kids without a fight, doesn't deserve a mention. Yes,She is a single mom, with a fantastic support network.

But her ignorance to covid is shocking, her dad is at huge risk with being a smoker and also Ill.
It doesn't matter what he says, you make a decision and say no da, I don't want to risk it

Any man to walk away from his kids without a fight, doesn't deserve a mention. Yes,She is a single mom, with a fantastic support network.

But her ignorance to covid is shocking, her dad is at huge risk with being a smoker and also Ill.
It doesn't matter what he says, you make a decision and say no da, I don't want to risk it
Definitely, and now she has Fionn at a hospital appointment today, putting frontline workers at risk again....was the party REALLY worth it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.