Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her she's just very childish and immature, you can see that in the way she carries on, she likes to think she's this role model for single moms but realistically Sean is helping her a lot more than some dads do.

She s all about 'poor julie' it's all so tough but guess what? Raising children is tough, theyre not just dolls you can dress up in matching outfits and leave to one side😁

And the way she's carrying on now with the lockdown, ignoring social distance, I actually feel sorry for the kids and anyone who looks up to her as a role model because they're going to think that being irresponsible and selfish is a good thing 😣
A good parent does not slate the other parent in public. It will come back and bite her.

Reactions: 4
A good parent does not slate the other parent in public. It will come back and bite her.
It's awful, at the end of the day they are the twins father so she should be woman enough to put her feelings to the side for their sake

Reactions: 3
Julie has two lovely kids & seems to be doing a great job on her own but my god she needs to put the phone down& stop showing every aspect of her life!!!! It's constant! She mentioned recently she hates drama & doesn't get involved, that's a lie! she loves the drama & there is defintely more to the story about her ex. She needs to stop going on about being a single mother, she has a good support network. She did a video with her brother about his mental health & she talked over him the whole time, he didn't get a word in.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised that people are inclined to believe that the ex here isn’t at fault? Do people here know him or something or know more that’s going on? Genuine question
At fault for what? The relationship breaking up? ”Abandoning his family/ being a deadbeat dad/ a scumbag/ a waster” - all the things I’ve seen grown women who don’t even know him or know what even really happened say online. It’s an absolute disgrace.
My own brother broke up with his ex when their baby was 6 months old and we’ve been through hell with her slandering him, slandering us, saying all sorts. I recall a similar post on Father’s Day saying it takes a badass mom to be a Dad too... so hurtful. It didn’t get better until my nephew was 4 and she had moved on with a new relationship because she was very bitter about the breakup and used it to prevent access and try and control things. My brother or family didn’t respond once to any of her bullshit because we are a private, decent and respectable family. It killed me to sit back and let her carry on - I wanted to protect my family but we took the higher road. My mother would have died at being the gossip of the town never mind to 50,000 people...
And let’s be real lads, that’s where she’s got 90% of her following from, from going on airing all her dirty laundry about being homeless and her ex, and now about someone sending her messages.
Seems to be a trend lately - all this same crew getting nasty messages 🙄🧐 Julie, Claire Balding etc. then they’re all posting in support of each other. Predictable 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At fault for what? The relationship breaking up? ”Abandoning his family/ being a deadbeat dad/ a scumbag/ a waster” - all the things I’ve seen grown women who don’t even know him or know what even really happened say online. It’s an absolute disgrace.
My own brother broke up with his ex when their baby was 6 months old and we’ve been through hell with her slandering him, slandering us, saying all sorts. I recall a similar post on Father’s Day saying it takes a badass mom to be a Dad too... so hurtful. It didn’t get better until my nephew was 4 and she had moved on with a new relationship because she was very bitter about the breakup and used it to prevent access and try and control things. My brother or family didn’t respond once to any of her bullshit because we are a private, decent and respectable family. It killed me to sit back and let her carry on - I wanted to protect my family but we took the higher road. My mother would have died at being the gossip of the town never mind to 50,000 people...
And let’s be real lads, that’s where she’s got 90% of her following from, from going on airing all her dirty laundry about being homeless and her ex, and now about someone sending her messages.
Seems to be a trend lately - all this same crew getting nasty messages 🙄🧐 Julie, Claire Balding etc. then they’re all posting in support of each other. Predictable 💤
Exactly having lived through a smear campaign myself it’s so hurtful and you feel helpless because people have opinions on you based off someone else’s bitterness. You have to keep your mouth shut and watch lies being spread. But the day finally comes when it all comes crashing down. And she will have to learn it the hard way. Fionn isn’t going to be a baby forever and he will want to see his dad maybe even live with him and there won’t be anything Julie can do by then To stop it. No child wants to hear their parent being slated especially by the other parent. She can’t see it now but she is actually hurting her own kids doing this. And I don’t agree with exposing your kids online either telling strangers their medical history etc. she overshares.

Reactions: 4
And always when they want to deflect attention from something else that they're doing, its very convenient Julie got this message just when she wanted to go to a party 😂😂

And always when they want to deflect attention from something else that they're doing, its very convenient Julie got this message just when she wanted to go to a party 😂😂
I’m actually not able then for all the leeches and hangers on sharing so that she will restate their posts 🤣 they’re all at it the last week. It’s the latest trend to gain attention and boost following, say you’ve received a nasty message 🙄

look she ran the chaps name into the ground. Then when he took the kids instead of saying oh followers he’s taking them now credit where credits due no that doesnt fit her narrative so it was oh il cry into the phone to distract them and feel sorry for me like it’s so awful that he has them for two days.
Exactly, he was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. She strikes me as someone who’s never feckin happy

I’m actually not able then for all the leeches and hangers on sharing so that she will restate their posts 🤣 they’re all at it the last week. It’s the latest trend to gain attention and boost following, say you’ve received a nasty message 🙄
And the sad thing is, they all think they're the only ones who've thought of it, they think they're geniuses 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
100/% wrote that msg to herself, and the videoing her kids when they are crying , rots me, she is like the poundland version of Stacey Solomon, trying too hard to be like every mammy out there, except we don't video tantrums. Her little boy is always crying god love him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
100/% wrote that msg to herself, and the videoing her kids when they are crying , rots me, she is like the poundland version of Stacey Solomon, trying too hard to be like every mammy out there, except we don't video tantrums. Her little boy is always crying god love him.
Yes poor little man but the little girls seems to be the boss and can be very mean and comes across as angry

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poundland version 😅😅😅😅 comment of the century 🏆🏆🏆

Basically like Julie and Sean then
true I felt for Sean when he was trying to tell his story about his mental health and she just kept talking over him, let him speak but she done that every time they done a video

Reactions: 5
Yes poor little man but the little girls seems to be the boss and can be very mean and comes across as angry
I think the little one always looks cross/sad an very much in control the looks she gives fionn hes a dote of a child they both are but she always seems so frustrated 😏😏😏

Reactions: 1
How do you like your eggs in the morning? With a side of coronavirus from all the skanks you've been hanging around with 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Now she gone to get her Botox I did not think that they would be able to open yet 🤨

• Angry
Now she gone to get her Botox I did not think that they would be able to open yet 🤨
And people actually fell sorry for that yolk... shes a brazen brazen witch making a mock of the whole situation snearing away for her self.. shur il just pop on now an stir the tit pot again.. well ME JULIE if ur prepared to stir it be prepared to LICK THE bleeping SPOON

Reactions: 2
Yes she had a video up she was waiting outside to go in to get her Botox done like really and that was gifted also to her.

Seriously where the hell does she get the money. Like she’s off getting botox today next week will be the hair, got three new beds, new table and chairs, got loads new furniture for the house and always has new clothes on the kids. Seriously people I’m full time jobs can’t even afford all that. She should hang her head in shame. Everyone sticking up that she’s a good mother sure she spends most her time talking into her phone and her kids seem to
Be allowed rule the roost and all she does is record
Them and laugh. Used to like her, but gone right off her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.