Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changing her tune big time, saying she’s shocked and appalled that the money is taken from the cashiers/sales assistants wages!
This could be the beginning of the end for this scumbag 🤞
Did she ever work in retail even as a part time job. Shows what a lazy git she is and how far removed from reality. Most people I know worked in retail when in school or college myself included.

Reactions: 9
Lads she is only pretending she cares. All for the podcast. She is a two faced cow. I'm not a follower of hers but my friend used to think she was great and hilarious etc etc. I used to roll my eyes as I stopped following her ages ago. My friend called Julie out on the shoplifting /stealing thing tho and got some fairly aggressive and bitchy messages back. Totally ignorant and bolshie and saying what was she going to do, send her to jail for stealing a banana etc. Appalling attitude. My friend was very upset about it but eyes wide open my friend then blocked Julie. I think Julie blocked her back. Friend said it was appalling response and because she is blocked she can't screenshot!! Probly why Julie blocked her. I told my friend I would put up a post here just to pass along the message. I'm not much on Insta anymore cause I find them all totally fake now and just on for the quick sell and the fake life story. But my friend was very upset by it.

Reactions: 26
Dear

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Kind regards

Customer Care
From dunnes. At least they are away and will not work with her hopefully. She’s a disgrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The mind boggles, while it's awful when money is taken from a person's wages to make up the shortfall, if the likes of Julie Haynes wasn't robbing the place and being totally dishonest the staff member wouldn't be out of pocket in the first place. She's missing the point! Start with yourself Julie, the likes of you are the problem. Her kids don't stand a chance in life. She will be in and out of the Garda station and it won't be reporting Tattlers.

Reactions: 11
Even if the money wasn’t taken from wages, you get brought into office and questioned. I used to work in retail, my till was down €75. For the next month I was only to use my own till and count it before and after each shift.

Reactions: 9
Just popped on this thread to say Julie u are a thieving bleep sur didn't herself an her ma try to leave a place in Italy without paying by the ways 1 though the other paid she'd rob the milk outta ur tea an come back for the sugar fuckin turnip

Reactions: 18
She is just a disgrace, wtaf is wrong with her ? how bloody stupid is she announcing that she basically steals from dunnes & would keep the change…like if you do this keep it 2 yourself ffs not annouce it all over instagram. An absolute twit of a woman.
Any company or hotel she works at in future should be sent that video.

What’s the point of that last video?
They actually have nothing to promote anymore so they don’t know what to do on Instagram anymore

I think this could be the last year of these so called influencers aka shop in dunnes and penneys everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she saying she's going to ask her mom or Sean to babysit tonight sure hasn't she said before they stay in her mams on a Thursday night

Reactions: 8
Why was JuLie collecting her godson if his mother was already there with him? Thats the trouble when your known as a liar, nobody believes a word you say.

Reactions: 5
She cannot be asking them to babysit again, she’s off out tonight?? Literally scrimping and saving the shopping this morning so I can have a takeaway with my child this weekend. I’m a “one income house” like her. Shurrrr god luvv me

• Heart
She cannot be asking them to babysit again, she’s off out tonight?? Literally scrimping and saving the shopping this morning so I can have a takeaway with my child this weekend. I’m a “one income house” like her. Shurrrr god luvv me
And JuLie has plenty of money and yet robs from Dunnes. Don't worry you are doing great and your child won't be embarrassed or shamed by you for being known as a theif

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She definitely has nerve damage to her tongue, if you watch her while speaking 😐😯 it's like she isnt able to lift it while speaking, thats why she has a lisp. It's not just the nerves to her lower lip that is damaged.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.