Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Why r they in Italy?
She was in Dunnes the other day and she couldn't get over the price of pizzas, especially with her being a struggling single mom of toddlers, so the manager came over to to her and said Julie girl, it would be cheaper to fly over to Italy for one!

So off she went, dragging her mom and chin along for the ride

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #52

JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar!
Thanks @teeteebee for the inspo! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

lovelyjubbely

Saw them today in Rome 😆 The hair is greasy, definitely not washed since being done, hence the hairband; the tan is dirty; the lips are huge; the teeth even bigger & god only knows what under the chin/jawline was like before but it’s definitely not sharp now!! 😂 Also has her own name tattooed on the back of her neck, what is that about??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Chippednails

VIP Member
I’m not from a Cork but I assume this description carries further than DUBLIN… Julie reminds me of hun’s from where I’m originally from - dragged up, no real morals, the world owes them a living, better off being a single mother, grabbing whatever they can whether off the back of a truck or from the social, kids are reared by anyone really and the parents are total enablers and seem to get a kick of out it. And that cycle continues for generations I’ve seen… so her kids are snookered too…. Regardless if Sean is making a decent wage with a career his straight forward lifestyle will never get a chance to grow cause he’s always sucked into the chaos that exists.
Basically Julie is a scum bag but sure you can put lipstick on a pig and try to see what it is but it’s always a pig 🤣🤣

Reactions: 44

Alucia

VIP Member
It's shocking Julie came on and said she gets coffee every week in Dunnes on the first aisle and doesn't pay for it at the end, she said she also gets a bottle of water and doesn't pay for it, the kids get chocolate raisins and rolls if they are with her and she doesn't pay. She blatantly stated it was Dunnes stores. That's surely an admission of theft and she could be prosecuted. She is also encouraging others to do the same by making it sound so natural. Brenda outing the Guard last week. I hope they land themselves in hot water sooner rather than later. They are making a show of themselves and I hope that producer goes down with them and their sponsors.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
@teeteebee Well done,rightly deserves 👏

Well Tattlers! To summarise!
Julie and the not at all odd and sinister manager decided to support the multiple thousands crushed to death in Turkey by jetting out for some Aldi basement bargain butchering.No one knows exactly what Julie-stein got done,we think eye bags and a jowel-ectemy.She is wearing some sort of face bra.A rag that was used for wiping communal arses in an M50 Applegreen truck stop would have been cleaner.Despite the fact that she looks like a spanner was taken to her face she was in Zaro pain.The common consensus is she doesn't look the same!! She is f**king worse! Sylvester Stallone would envy her 80's muscle man jaw line.
The bottom lip 💋 is fairly frigged.There's
pensioners with erectile disfunction less limp.It seems to have a mind of it's own and hangs at an awkward angle..it will be confusing as we won't know is her slurring from her usual alcohol abuse or her condition.
She is still talking to the kids "in the other room"..the mothers! She is determined to make a pure gurrier out of Fìòññ with the shaved brow,tattoos etc She is inhaling transfats like a transition year trip to Blanch.Going to Rome soon,hope she leaves the flashers Mac behind.*Her most recent smear test took half the surgery,the nurse laughed at her and allegedly even the fanny sweeper had had enough and snapped itself in half.Cannot wait to see what March brings!!!
*Never happened!!

My first thread created,hope it's dome half right at least

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Saratoga

Sean has a noticeable turn in his eye. His parents should have got that corrected for him as a kid. I had a turn in my eye and my parents made sure mine was corrected, I am eternally grateful to them.

Reactions: 36

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
If I ever go missing I'm having my husband throw a recent pic on tattle..forget about the guards!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

msster

Chatty Member
I was listening to pod not sure if it was this week's or last but Brenda was taking about a post on IG put about a guy saying a coffee shop gave him too much change and he kept it and asked her opion should she keep it or give it back in true scumbag Julie fashion she says "fucking them I'm keeping the money that fucking company has millions I wouldn't fucking care fuck them" she then she went on to say she robs coffee in Dunnes doing her shopping and get the kids snacks and doesn't pay l really think her fake comps and shitty post will catch up on her some day and her and scumbag manager will be caught out doing something dodgy surely people can see through these people

• Wow
Reactions: 35
So she singles out a woman for commenting on the echo live pg page and goes onto her profile and sees she's shared a link for sucide awareness...Julie's spelling not mine. Ehhh is that not bullying. There were loads of negative comments but she decided to pick on one woman who will probably now get loads of abuse. The sooner the better these c@nts stop earning through insta the better.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

corkspill

VIP Member
It grinds my gears seeing her posting people’s names and comments. People are entitled to their (right) opinion. She’s saying she’s calling them out for bullying but that’s exactly what she’s doing posting their names on her story for everyone to see. She can’t stand anyone calling her out for her shit parenting and awful choices.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Julie’s mam can’t be too bad if she’s able to mind two small kids for the night every week and get them up and bring them to school. Honestly I couldn’t give a shite who she gets to mind them or how frequently, it’s the fact she goes on like she has zaro help and how she has had to step up to mind her mamsuregodloveher, when the mam is well able to go and actually is the one minding Julie’s children. It’s the shite talking she does that grinds people. Like if she said my mam takes the kids because I need the break and thankfully she’s well and able to help me out, everyone would be like grand. But she goes on like a martyr daughter helping the mam do the bare minimum when it’s the mother doing Julie a solid most of the time. Like we all have eyes and can see the mother is fine

• Heart