Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her performative bs this week about shop workers having money taken from their earnings if tills are down is nothing more than insincere rubbish. A girl I know messaged her after listening to the pod earlier in the week before Julie brought it up on stories, a long time follower and sent a friendly message informing Julie of how that was disappointing to hear and how her daughter works in Dunnes and she would more than likely have to make up for that loss herself, and Julie replied with 3 laughing faces and blocked her. It’s only since Julie brought it up again during the week and got a bit of flack that she’s now singing from this fake hymn sheet. The performative pod is done now where they “discussed it”, and guarantee you she will never mention it again and still help herself to a freebie coffee every time she darkens Dunnes door.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Disappointed to see Kash Beauty gifting her free makeup! The bottle of Moët then, it would sicken ya!

Reactions: 23
All the filters and bright lights aren't hiding the deformed lip Droolie 😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the beg for a boob job 🙄 Maybe if she bought/begged for a decent bra then her boobs might not be down by her waist

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so filtered in that photo.anybody remember the name of the page she was modelling in last year?they had photos on Instagram of her

Reactions: 2
Even if the money wasn’t taken from wages, you get brought into office and questioned. I used to work in retail, my till was down €75. For the next month I was only to use my own till and count it before and after each shift.
I used to work with an Instagramers older brother, him and another guy used to take money out of till for der lunches, so till would be short at the end of the night, I point blank refused to make the difference up when cashing up!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I got blocked for asking so I presume they have something to do with it! Maybe Nathan bought this uk company to shift all his out of date stock and hide from his creditors as usual
I thought the exact same. I think her "manager" ken was promoting it the other day too. Dodgy companies changing names all the time. It's like the tit village chippers, with the foreign lads working in them, named tasty bites or something 😂😂. They change names after a year or so to avoid paying taxes , they go "bankrupt "😅 and start afresh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There will be another Turkey trip in the future. She’s been saying things about different body parts for a while now. Way before the eyelids and chin saga. Apart from all the bad press about Turkey at the minute, I read a post from a well established cosmetic surgeon talking about a chin/jaw procedure he had done on a lady and why lipo wasn’t suitable in that case. Was a very interesting read. Quick fix that can go wrong compared to a small surgery with a much better outcome.

Reactions: 7
Twins & Me has morphed into Chins & Me and now possibly, Tits & Me!

Droolie is just the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got blocked for asking so I presume they have something to do with it! Maybe Nathan bought this uk company to shift all his out of date stock and hide from his creditors as usual
It’s nothing to do with dodgy Nathan, from companies house in the UK, it seems to be owned by John McAreavey (google him) a reputable business man .. I have emailed them tonight explaining politely that I won’t be buying their products when Borna and Droopy Dora (mejoolie) are promoting

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.