Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has nerve damage to her tongue, if you watch her while speaking 😐😯 it's like she isnt able to lift it while speaking, thats why she has a lisp. It's not just the nerves to her lower lip that is damaged.
pity her being able to talk wasn't affected
---
Like really, a PR drop of Moët champagne. Wasted on the likes of her.
ah stop, what a waste
---
I don't understand why she blocks people as all the blocked people can see her stories on instanavigation and take screenshots

Reactions: 4
How did Moët even find her?? I’m baffled… it’s far from Moët she was raised

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She definitely has nerve damage to her tongue, if you watch her while speaking 😐😯 it's like she isnt able to lift it while speaking, thats why she has a lisp. It's not just the nerves to her lower lip that is damaged.
I noticed that since she had those procedures done. It’s so noticeable.. botched up abroad comes to mind.

Reactions: 6
Dear

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Kind regards

Customer Care
From dunnes. At least they are away and will not work with her hopefully. She’s a disgrace.
I got the same response

Reactions: 5
It’s honestly hard to believe the life she has. We’re doing it all wrong ladies

Reactions: 4
Lads I wouldn’t be cracking your pants over the Dunnes automated reply 🤣 they haven’t a notion of replying on any personal level

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.