Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a monthly subscription + vat!!!
Absolute madness..

Also I HATE that 'buy me a coffee' shite ... its asking for €5 .... begging..

Sean phipps done that coffee tit too...begging .
. He blocked me within seconds of calling him out...

Scumbags every one of them..

But Julie is queen scumbag..

Reactions: 28
Ah here, I’ve seen it all now. Who in their right mind would pay to see her rehash the same old things and keep her in the jet setting lifestyle she seems accustomed to. I’m not helping pay her bins I’ve enough bills of my own. God who do this wans think they are.

Reactions: 14
How fake is she trying to sell them dresses

and hun it doesn’t flatten your stomach the 2nd one it actually highlights it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reported her to dunnes. Probably nothing happen, the likes of Julie never loose out

Reactions: 22
It’s easy know she’s never had a job in her life. Constantly on the take and nothing but a dog to those out doing a days work

Reactions: 22
The tan on her feet and ankles in the video of the 1st dress !!! Come on !!!!!

Reactions: 3
That first dress she’s trying hard not to turn to the side and show off how her belly isn’t hidden 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Galway hospital seening high numbers people coming back from Turkey and asking people not to go.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she slating Dunnes all of a slap? She loved them a few weeks ago 🤔

Reactions: 9
Why is she slating Dunnes all of a slap? She loved them a few weeks ago 🤔
I'd say she thought she was going to get a load of freebies from them all the tagging she was doing obviously came to nothing. The coat she was raving about made her look like a cheap hooker 😳 wouldn't entice me to buy it the fact that she paired it with cream knee high boots didn't help 🙄

Reactions: 13
She has gotten her hair blowdryed alright but she hasn’t washed since rome, she reapplied make up on top of the old one 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I reported her to dunnes. Probably nothing happen, the likes of Julie never loose out
Well done because it’s the likes of her pushing shop insurance through the roof. She thinks she’s clever but in reality showing up her parents reared her with no morals so they must be very proud 💩 Admitting to stealing…🤡

Reactions: 8
So she has no problem with the poor shop assistant, possibly on minimum wage, having to pay back the money that some bleep went off with. She absolutely needs to be cancelled. I'm bleeping fuming at her attitude. Easily known she's never worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 25
So she has no problem with the poor shop assistant, possibly on minimum wage, having to pay back the money that some bleep went off with. She absolutely needs to be cancelled. I'm bleeping fuming at her attitude. Easily known she's never worked a day in her life.
Oh she's raging that companies do that. Never happened in her day when she worked in argos or mother care. It's a disgrace apparently and John wouldn't be so quick to give ya twenty quid extra if ur till was up. She's a dope👍😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.