Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not from a Cork but I assume this description carries further than DUBLIN… Julie reminds me of hun’s from where I’m originally from - dragged up, no real morals, the world owes them a living, better off being a single mother, grabbing whatever they can whether off the back of a truck or from the social, kids are reared by anyone really and the parents are total enablers and seem to get a kick of out it. And that cycle continues for generations I’ve seen… so her kids are snookered too…. Regardless if Sean is making a decent wage with a career his straight forward lifestyle will never get a chance to grow cause he’s always sucked into the chaos that exists.
Basically Julie is a scum bag but sure you can put lipstick on a pig and try to see what it is but it’s always a pig 🤣🤣

Reactions: 44
I remember her playing the poor mum and how expensive everything is, now that she seems to have extra cash flow in her pocket ,.she seems to have forgotten all about that.

People like Julie who think they have one up on the system are the ones who create the problems. She has openly boasted about robbing food from supermarkets and thinks that it's ok, food that she can well afford to buy. Somewhere there is a mother out there who is struggling to feed her children and would be the one to steal a banana or two and get caught and be made a right example of. But Julie doesn't care about that.

Also this paying to see her recover from her surgery .. who in their right mind would pay that money and who the hell does she think she is that she thinks people want to pay to see it. Next it will be.. let's see Brenda on her way to work.. She hasn't actually addressed it at all but brazenly shared it,probably to see if anyone would bite before she speaks about it. Maybe I'm wrong but I've never seen that with podcasters before.

Also who the hell is Eoghan Dineen?? From what I can gather from his socials... He seems like a young wannabee who wants to get famous for being an influencer but sadly has a personality like Scammen Joyce..and by that I mean he has none!

Why is he Julie's manager? What sort of experience can he bring to the table when he has hardly any life experiences to begin with? His life consists of "ok I'm going on a diet, back in training now, I feel so strong, look at my Chinese take away" and a casual pout or two for the camera as well.
I wonder did he pay for Julie's surgery as well?

Also, advanced giveaways.... How dodgy are they? Does anyone know anything about them?

Reactions: 25
She is just a disgrace, wtaf is wrong with her ? how bloody stupid is she announcing that she basically steals from dunnes & would keep the change…like if you do this keep it 2 yourself ffs not annouce it all over instagram. An absolute twit of a woman.

Reactions: 9
I’m not from a Cork but I assume this description carries further than DUBLIN… Julie reminds me of hun’s from where I’m originally from - dragged up, no real morals, the world owes them a living, better off being a single mother, grabbing whatever they can whether off the back of a truck or from the social, kids are reared by anyone really and the parents are total enablers and seem to get a kick of out it. And that cycle continues for generations I’ve seen… so her kids are snookered too…. Regardless if Sean is making a decent wage with a career his straight forward lifestyle will never get a chance to grow cause he’s always sucked into the chaos that exists.
Basically Julie is a scum bag but sure you can put lipstick on a pig and try to see what it is but it’s always a pig 🤣🤣
We call them ‘wans’ from where I’m from. Know every trick in the book and screw the system to the max.

Reactions: 17
I remember her playing the poor mum and how expensive everything is, now that she seems to have extra cash flow in her pocket ,.she seems to have forgotten all about that.

People like Julie who think they have one up on the system are the ones who create the problems. She has openly boasted about robbing food from supermarkets and thinks that it's ok, food that she can well afford to buy. Somewhere there is a mother out there who is struggling to feed her children and would be the one to steal a banana or two and get caught and be made a right example of. But Julie doesn't care about that.

Also this paying to see her recover from her surgery .. who in their right mind would pay that money and who the hell does she think she is that she thinks people want to pay to see it. Next it will be.. let's see Brenda on her way to work.. She hasn't actually addressed it at all but brazenly shared it,probably to see if anyone would bite before she speaks about it. Maybe I'm wrong but I've never seen that with podcasters before.

Also who the hell is Eoghan Dineen?? From what I can gather from his socials... He seems like a young wannabee who wants to get famous for being an influencer but sadly has a personality like Scammen Joyce..and by that I mean he has none!

Why is he Julie's manager? What sort of experience can he bring to the table when he has hardly any life experiences to begin with? His life consists of "ok I'm going on a diet, back in training now, I feel so strong, look at my Chinese take away" and a casual pout or two for the camera as well.
I wonder did he pay for Julie's surgery as well?

Also, advanced giveaways.... How dodgy are they? Does anyone know anything about them?
Eoghan dineen and Julie are running that advance giveaway page scamming those companies telling them they will get 10k new followers sure the most the last set of companies got was 3k and sure they have all probably unfollowed by now

I think Joe Duffy needs a phone call about these advance giveway page scams, if a load of tattlers emailed Joe, I tell ya, it be on the show

Reactions: 20
Eoghan dineen and Julie are running that advance giveaway page scamming those companies telling them they will get 10k new followers sure the most the last set of companies got was 3k and sure they have all probably unfollowed by now
Are they charging these companies and pages for their services do you know? Surely there's something illegal about that especially if the following doesn't grow? The worrying part is that they delete any trace of the competitions they hold off their socials, why delete if it's legit.
---
I think Joe Duffy needs a phone call about these advance giveway page scams, if a load of tattlers emailed Joe, I tell ya, it be on the show
I've no bother emailing but we'd definitely need more to do the same.

Reactions: 8
I have to ask, do you have a problem with me? This is the second time you’ve queried my posts? The first time you were trying to convince me that Penny’s sell actual Converse, and now this?
So I’ll rephrase, Ekin-Su is not ‘the face’ of OhPolly as the majority of her followers are bots. Is that ok for you now? Maybe you should meet up with Droolie for a drink? Chill out a little 😘
Maybe this might clear up your concerns about ekin su. I’m perfectly entitled to comment on what I like. You are on a gossip page if you don’t like people commenting then get off the page simple as and no I certainly don’t have a problem with you but you must have a problem with me if you even remember me enough to think I have a problem 😂😂🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Hopefully this is the start of brands properly looking into fake bought followers and engagement...

• Heart
Maybe this might clear up your concerns about ekin su. I’m perfectly entitled to comment on what I like. You are on a gossip page if you don’t like people commenting then get off the page simple as and no I certainly don’t have a problem with you but you must have a problem with me if you even remember me enough to think I have a problem 😂😂🤷‍♀️
Look you’re in the wrong again, just admit it. I’m fully aware this is a gossip page, and when I’m ‘gossiping’ you’re quoting me, telling me I’m wrong? So of course I’m gonna remember you, as no one has done it, only you!
How could I forget you, when you were trying to tell me Penny’s sell actual Converse! 😂
I’m ignoring you now, byeeeeeeeee 👋

Droolie is still a robbing, useless, POS 😘
---
Hopefully this is the start of brands properly looking into fake bought followers and engagement...
That’s certainly what I'm hoping for anyhow!

Reactions: 13
She’s changing her tune big time, saying she’s shocked and appalled that the money is taken from the cashiers/sales assistants wages!
This could be the beginning of the end for this scumbag 🤞

Reactions: 11
She’s changing her tune big time, saying she’s shocked and appalled that the money is taken from the cashiers/sales assistants wages!
This could be the beginning of the end for this scumbag 🤞
I say she got alot of backlash trying cover up now saying she shocked money taken from wages

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.