Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nothing to do with dodgy Nathan, from companies house in the UK, it seems to be owned by John McAreavey (google him) a reputable business man .. I have emailed them tonight explaining politely that I won’t be buying their products when Borna and Droopy Dora (mejoolie) are promoting
The sweet place seem to follow Shannen also, she probably flogs them aswell.

Reactions: 5
It’s nothing to do with dodgy Nathan, from companies house in the UK, it seems to be owned by John McAreavey (google him) a reputable business man .. I have emailed them tonight explaining politely that I won’t be buying their products when Borna and Droopy Dora (mejoolie) are promoting
Sweetking page has no posts. They are all deleted 🤔. It says no posts yet .. unless they blocked me 😂😂🤔 very strange. But you are probably right. I didn't look into this new place at all

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion...droopy boobs and droolie lip, robs from dunnes and lives in a kip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
But you go to sleep with ur make up all the time?
Nobody will comment on u dancing last night but you want them too as you keep bringing it up

and why don’t you have a shower now and make up be gone

why make up all this stress???

Reactions: 4
God she eye fucks herself even more than that Lisa Marie Thompson one.
I only came across this one recently - what in the name of Jesus is this book that she has written? As for the reel of her trip - the lads in the group with her look like they’re all out on day release
sorry to derail

• Haha
The language out of her mouth is just vile, every second word is f**k, how can anyone use her to promote their business? Felt like replying you with get a fella cos of your language....

I only came across this one recently - what in the name of Jesus is this book that she has written? As for the reel of her trip - the lads in the group with her look like they’re all out on day release
sorry to derail
The notions and the accent. She’s a posh version of Julie!

Fair play to Sean for bringing the boy twin to parade and sending videos/ photos to Droolie for her to share 👏

The notions and the accent. She’s a posh version of Julie!
Did she really call her child ivory grey? Was she reading a dulux colour chart instead of a baby name book?! I'm sorry now, shocking, worse than air in rose

• Haha
Podcast down to 89 on Spotify charts and 199 in Apple charts 😂 Brenda’s date story and Julie’s theft stories could hardly put it back into top 10 this week could it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.