Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GW84

VIP Member
Does anybody know where she had the smear?

She's getting dangerous now. Somewhere in Cork a hardworking nurse who gave Julie an all important smear today Could be watching these stories with her name and reputation being tarnished. Not only that but she's also implanting fear in followers against a very important, simple check. It might be uncomfortable for moments but it might also save your life.

Reactions: 24

Forest Gump

I'm sorry if this is harsh but I'd only be delighted if her lip stayed like that...show her the dangers of going down the cheap (for her( route that she went down getting it done abroad. Her speech and accent has totally changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Addd

VIP Member
The way she’s been eating the last few days, her chins will be back by the time she removes the head gear

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I
Wonder how much that cost I also she got a new lamp as it was sitting in the back of the car
saw it in that shop last week and it was €190. Fell in love with it but I have 2 children and couldn’t drop €190 just like that. Oh wait, Julie did.
Also her back is horrendous. 🤢

• Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
I couldnt make out what Fionn was saying at all!

She'll spend 2k on stupid treatments but wont bring him for speech and language therapy

Tank Girl

VIP Member
So did she get the teeth done first and then get the lips done here and head off the following week to Turkey ( earthquake disaster zone) to have two further procedures ? No wonder her face is sliding off her. Someone on Sarah Burke thread said she looks like Noel Fielding and I can’t unsee it 🤣

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
So she says, it took 3 times to get the smear done, equipment broke inside her during the procedure, extra doctors had to be called in, nurses laughed at her, she felt her dignity was not looked after, she was going to leave and not get it done. This is an absolute disgrace. Hope this is the beginning of her end causing so much negativity to smears.

• Heart

babynice

I can’t get over how calm she is about the damaged lip. And her story about the hanger? Like what is she actually on about. She’s always talked a lot of rubbish but this stunt is beyond a joke. She looks like a total idiot. Julie wasn’t a bad looking girl at all. Now she’s got teeth like a horse and a droopy lip!

And saying she was there alone and a few stories later posts a picture obviously taken by the manager of her eating food!

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
She wasn't on her own sean moved in with her and her family decided they would not be socially distancing and following any rules only their own
She was also travelling for coffee into the city, grocery shopping anywhere but local and going to illegal shebeen parties. Whether you agreed with lockdowns or not, the pure arrogant attitude of Julie and her family was disgusting.
There were very few days where Julie was on her own with 2 kids.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
What bothers me about people who travel abroad is when things do wrong and they do they then turn to the health service and expect it fixed for free

• Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
No amount of cosmetic procedures will do anything for this wan, she is ugly inside & out with a vile tongue on her, can't say one sentence with the word f**k being thrown in. I really don't give 2 💩 about her getting work done, it will make no difference to her ugly personality and meaningless life but wouldn't you at least think she would have waited until after her father's mass, imagine showing up to your fathers anniversary mass and a family meal in that state. Then again she craves attention so she was probably delighted with herself.

Iv just unfollowed her, I know I won’t make a dent in her followers but I can’t listen to the bullshit anymore😡 I had my first smear a few weeks ago and got a call this morning saying it showed HPV and abnormal cells, I know I’m dramatic but I haven’t stopped crying but this stinker just thinks it’s content and would actually put people off getting a smear test🤮

• Heart