Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Whoever sent the message about it been the best podcast they've ever listened ta really needs to broaden their horizon😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Heidi77

VIP Member
I can guarantee that a load of sheep are right now planning their Turkey trip because of this dumb bitch. People that probably didn't even realize they wanted this procedure till they saw her getting it. This makes me so fucking angry. I don't want my daughter growing up thinking that every perceived imperfection has to be tweaked.

Reactions: 34

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Her teeth are like piano keys the length of them
Omg I swear I haven’t laughed this much this week between her teeth, slurred speech, droopy lip, it’s fucking hilarious. Couldn’t have happened a nicer person.
---
Lads, I can’t wait for her to be interviewing Ekin-Su with her giant teeth, black eyes held together with thread, droopy fucked up lips & slurred speech 🤣🤣🤣 Ekin-Su will run a mile & be calling security if she comes anywhere near her. She’ll be spitting all over her & drooling 🤤🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Alucia

VIP Member
Stolen bread is life for the merry widow wife

Rescue the economy with another trip! Guurl you need to fix that lip!

From Me-Julie to Me-Droolie

From dancing on a table to a lip that's so unstable 💋

It's a nah nah nah to the septic chin bra

NOT thread titles,just can't resist!!
Me-Droolie is my favorite :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If I didn’t know she’d been to Turkey and tuned in today after two weeks break I wouldn’t notice any difference. I’d just assume the bruising is dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Poor Fionn can’t pronounce his c’s at all and replaces them with the letter t. I noticed the other day he called Julie a “stardey cat” for scaredy cat called his bag a “mala stoile”. And what is Julie doing to help it??? Getting her eyes and chin fat blasted. Great help to him that

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Very true and sure you don’t have to look far from Paula to see the same crap happening again. Vicious circle really. Anyone else find Paula’s behaviour strange around the twins too. I never have fully understood this woman
She's very false. Loves her luxuries and isn't the thick, penny pinching granny Julie makes her out to be.
100% behind Julie and her search for insta fame. She's got a bit to gain from doing so, hotel breaks, beauty treatments, clothes, makeup.....
I'd imagine a dangerous lady to get on the wrong side of.

• Heart
Reactions: 30