Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ADBCORK

Hi , Nurse here. Have carried out 100s if not 1000s of smear tests. The “brush” she is on about, has NEVER broken & I’ve asked my friends (also nurses) if it has happened to them and they said never…. I get that vaginal smears aren’t the top of everyone’s daily tasks but they are NOT as bad as Julie has made out. Also, for the women who have thrush (I also suffer … Jesus it’s a bastard), honestly don’t be nervous. We’ve seen it all. We are all females. You don’t have to shave, wax, trim. We don’t judge you on YOUR vagina. But please book your smear. Check the register & more importantly PLEASE register. Now sorry lecture over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 85
She’ll find one on insta with a blue tick
She will be doing her shopping in Dunnes next week WHILST the twinnies are in school and a Doctor will be reaching for the same slice pan as her and will say ....." Julieeeee gurl, ill take out those stitches here in the bread aisle for ya now, no bodder" and Julie will turn around and say ... fanx gurrl whilst wiping the drool from her bottom lip

• Haha
Reactions: 63

CalM

I honestly dont believe a word of that smear story. I have looked up the cervical cytology brush that is used for swabbing and it is soft plastic and nylon - and I can see no evidence of them ever breaking. Remember the cervix would be opened with a speculum so no matter how you would tighten up, your vagina could not break the cytology brush.

:mad:
Also - IF the cytology brush broke - that would be a patient safety issue and the medical practice are obliged to contact the National Screening Service, the HSE, and the company who made the device. This would be a notifiable incident under the HSE National Incident Management Framework - as a near miss/miss incident and would most likely be investigated.

This is such a dangerous story - Im off to report it! Im lived

• Heart
Reactions: 62

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Shaved brow ✔
Tatts ✔
Limited time in school ✔
Why not give him a can of cider,a souped up banger and tick everything off the "How to grow your own gurrier" list.
He is a toddler when he is crawling into your bed? Then he's the man of the house talking out the bins? Now he is a teenager?
Absolutely zero hope for the poor lad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Stolen bread is life for the merry widow wife

Rescue the economy with another trip! Guurl you need to fix that lip!

From Me-Julie to Me-Droolie

From dancing on a table to a lip that's so unstable 💋

It's a nah nah nah to the septic chin bra

NOT thread titles,just can't resist!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Going to have to ring my GP Monday morning I say I can’t go to him anymore as he doesn’t have a blue tick on Instagram
If he sends a man in a hiace to collect you,wearing jeans and your own personal,private bottle of water could your mind be changed??

• Haha
Reactions: 46

work4aliving

VIP Member
It's very irresponsible to talk about her smear test like that ...it could easily put a person off going..this is not a topic for her made up dramatic stories..smear tests are too important..

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Why is she shouting at Fionn open door for her when it locks behind you.Julie have you forgotten all stories of been locked out and now you telling child open the door

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Addd

VIP Member
No way did she pass up a €11,000 collab. This is the same one who was advertising a toothbrush not even a day ago. She’s such a lair

• Heart
Reactions: 45

marymac19

VIP Member
This one is hilarious saud she saved 9k by going to Turkey but if the Collab was free she couldn't have paid a thing so technically she's down 2k

Stop telling lies jules

• Haha
Reactions: 42

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
"He will never find this page.."
Honey,you've banned me more times than Lance Armstrong was banned in the Tour De France.Give me a toaster,a wire hanger and a North blowing wind and I'll know what you'd for breakfast before you've digested it.Also it's going to be hard to hide seeing as your such a celebrity.He will more than likely have listened to Irelands 83rd top rated Pod Cast...

• Haha
Reactions: 42

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Why is she shouting at Fionn open door for her when it locks behind you.Julie have you forgotten all stories of been locked out and now you telling child open the door
Roaring at them from the car, why is she in the car when they’re not?
I never get into the car first, it’s always kids first in there seats buckled in correctly, then I go back inside make sure everything is off and all the doors are closed then lock the front door..?

Reactions: 41

CalM

I have reported it and if I knew where smear was done I ring and be asking them can cytology brush break and tell them your one telling that story and it turn me going for smear
I might contact the National Screening Service and highlight it with them on Twitter - it is beyond dangerous. If someone knew the GP they could email into them, as they may not speak over the phone due to GDPR. Jesus Christ I am so angry - Cervical Screening is such an important publich health measure and this uneducated person - throwing out a story for the LOLs if infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think there’s more damage than her lip. Her tongue seems to be weird too. If you look at snaps where she’s talking and focus on her mouth you can tell she’s struggling with maybe her tongue or something in there… don’t think it’s her teeth tho even tho they look all different sizes now.
Yeah she deffo sounds odd trying to speak..

Good enough for her..

Zaro sympathy from me..

ZARO

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bellasorella

So the mother didn’t know she was away getting botched but she was also going to go and knew how minor it was? 🤣🤣 shes like bambi tripping over them lies

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Also she said she was offered this for free in Ireland

but decided to pay the 2k in another country
She says she is a single mom with no help and can’t pay her ESB

so who minded the kids? And how she pay for it if she so call can’t pay her bills

she needs to stop with all these lies

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sure alarm bells should have been ringing when they quoted her for the chin lipo and she asked would they do her eyelids too and they said they would for €500. You’d swear she was bartering for a rip off handbag and a few knock off trainers from a lucky lucky man. The whole thing gives me the ick!!! Sure what’s the point in having a beauuuudiful room with beauuuudiful food and beauuuudiful service if the most qualifications the doctors have is a blue tick on insta ✋

• Haha