Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilll88

Omg the amount of people that are trying to shine a positive light on smear test and how important they are and then you have this one putting the fear of God into people. Are smears daunting-yes but for 5 minutes of discomfort its worth it. Same one I remember sharing things from vicky phelan. After everything vicky went through she still pushed for people to have their smears.

Reactions: 21

irishjen

VIP Member
I've been putting my smear off years and now have it booked. It's made me more nervous than I already was. Had to unfollow her now
You'll be fine, it's over in seconds, take meds once out if crampy, it could save your life, Julie's a fucking idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m I’m the type of person who when the anaesthetic from the dentist takes a little longer than normal to wear off I think I’m going to be left with a lob sided mouth forever 🤣I’d be up the walls if I was Julie. Maybe the hit a nerve or something? Something isn’t right anyways lol

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Would you ever jog on Pinocchio, the last thing you need now is your nose to grow. Turned down a collab my ass, you were hoping they’d offer you a collab more like!! Paid €2,000, no more like you scammed companies running your fake competition and fake winner!!
Prescribed vitamin B12 to fix her droopy face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve heard it all. Only 2% of people get that droopy lip 🤣 well Julie then it’s not that common then & doesn’t happen everyone. 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
No amount of cosmetic procedures will do anything for this wan, she is ugly inside & out with a vile tongue on her, can't say one sentence with the word f**k being thrown in. I really don't give 2 💩 about her getting work done, it will make no difference to her ugly personality and meaningless life but wouldn't you at least think she would have waited until after her father's mass, imagine showing up to your fathers anniversary mass and a family meal in that state. Then again she craves attention so she was probably delighted with herself.
I'm still shook she's off getting all these procedures done yet is quite happy to walk around with that horrendous colour on her hair.

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
She wasn't on her own sean moved in with her and her family decided they would not be socially distancing and following any rules only their own

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Very true and sure you don’t have to look far from Paula to see the same crap happening again. Vicious circle really. Anyone else find Paula’s behaviour strange around the twins too. I never have fully understood this woman
I don’t get Paula either. I don’t sense any warmth or anything genuine from her. I’d say she’s buy and sell you. Seems to be a bit of a weapon.

• Heart

#transparency

VIP Member
I'm not defending Julie or anything but during a smear a nurse was getting frustrated with me for not being able to "relax" when it was she was using the wrong size instrument. She called the doctor who realised immeadiately it was the wrong size. The nurse had been flustered and I think she was embarrassed that she had to call the doctor and and she made a comment about my pelvic floor that I was "honeymoon fresh"! The doctor heard the comment and was not happy and told her it was unprofessional and she apologised.

The doctor told me to always ask the person doing the snear to use a smaller instrument and it has been fine since.
That's all well and good BUT you don't have 150k followers to tell that story to, you probably told a friend, she will probably put it up on tiktok also. She is dangerous. With all her stupid competitions lately there are a lot of young girls following her from snap chat etc. They don't need to hear rubbish to put them off, as a nurse said above in her and her colleagues years doing smears they never had a speculum or brush break inside the patients vagina. Its utterly disgraceful that JuLie gets away with this. Bad enough encouraging young women to go to Turkey. Be honest I bet most people who looked at JuLies stories looked at their own eyes and face. She is spreading her shit on to others, that is where the problem lies.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’ve had 4 c sections and even after my first I had nerve damage above where they made the incision so it’s numb there now and the feeling hasn’t returned 9 years later!!

• Wow
  • Sad

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Yeah JuLIE, you look so different in the paper COS THE PHOTO WASNT FILTERED!!!!!! You have your dopey followers believe you have a narrow chin but in actual reality you have the roundest chubby face😂😂😂 no amount of filters or trips for cheap surgery will change you #FOOTBALL FACE⚽⚽⚽

• Haha