Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Suit her better to get off her lazy hole and put her children in the car. A bit of rearing wouldn’t go astray on them.

Reactions: 26

margesimpsin

The speech impediment is alarming. Her overbite looks worse the teeth look bigger but the speech.
I'm sorry but the play dates and that the days before. No way would I let my child to a house with the head on her coz I'd have a million questions they would need answered nothing against cosmetic surgery but it's not for little ears or jaws or eyelids. My kids would die if I looked like that, they'd be worried and frightened. My youngest cries when we put on face masks 🙈

As for going to my father's anniversary mass not on your life my relations would keel over themselves.

Normalizing this culture and sure the plane was full of people getting stuff done over there.

Cost of living crisis more like mid life crisis for mejoolie

babynice

Poor Fionn on her stories this morning can barely speak and she spent €2k on a droopy lip! You couldn’t make it up. I think her face is far more square now since she went at it. Julie looked very well when she had the short black hair. She’s ruined herself.

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Knowing them they spent all day in the pub yesterday. Can you imagine the state of Julie with her compression bandage, stitches and and mouth swinging open. She was probably dribbling all over herself every time she took a drink. She is honestly such a pathetic state.

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
I've been putting my smear off years and now have it booked. It's made me more nervous than I already was. Had to unfollow her now
I can guarantee you none of her story is true ...nurses know what they are doing..its nothing to them ...

Reactions: 25

corkspill

VIP Member
Does Julie constantly forget she tells insta followers somethung and then a few days later comes on and lies totally again about it. Does she genuinely have memory loss or what? There is no way she could’ve got a collab here for free but instead went to Turkey and spent 2k of her own money. Which should’ve absolutely have been put in to getting some speech and language therapy for her son. How does she justify where she spends her money when there is so much her kids need.
She is the lowest of the low and how she carries on makes me sick. I really hope her shitty instagram bubble bursts sooner rather than later. Them poor kids haven’t a hope with her, it’s really sad to see. It’s a pity there father doesn’t fight for custody if he’s back in Ireland and at least give them some sort of future because what she’s doing will destroy them.

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
So this clown can travel to Turkey, (sorry Istanbul as she says herself cos she got called out ) for dodgy surgery but can’t cope with a lifesaving smear. Fear mongering to her followers for engagement about something that could save their lives. Funny how these things never end up in the Sun then. My best friend has cervical cancer and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Nothing to fear in a smear test. Please don’t let her put anyone off. She’s so ignorant.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The way she keeps emphasising what great English they had makes me think they hadn’t a word. As if the Turkish doctor blue tick was like “Julie girl that’ll heal in a few weeks” 😆

• Haha
Shes not going to the "gobshites" awards because she will be photographed without filters and everyone will see what a true catfish this one really is !!

• Haha

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Anyone reading here that has watched that fool talking about her smear and now feels anxious, please pay her no heed. She exaggerates getting out of bed never mind anything else. I’ve had treatment for abnormal cells with a bit of local anaesthetic and lived to tell the tale. It’s not what she’s making it out to be. There’s nothing to fear. I had 6 monthly smears for a bit and yearly until I got to 10 year mark. I’ve never had an issue since. It takes a few minutes and could very well save your life. This is the cackly witch that lost her dad to cancer, her mum allegedly had a double mastectomy with further complications and she is making a simple pap sound like a quadruple bypass. Take a day off mejoolie. We could do with the break.

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
This is why a wiki needs to be made here so she can't deny all this, the lies that flow out are actually getting to a point of dangerous when she is rearing 2 children. She is quiet literally a pathological liar, and that's not me diagnosing anyone, stevie winder can see it,
Them kids are gona think it's totally normal to lie anlbout anything and everything, and for what reason 🤔 she's a disaster.

How these brands associate themselves with her, the worst business move they could ever make. Can you imagine how much hard work she and that scrawny slim ball of a manager are. The contracts they have got are probably in the hope they'll piss off out of the email inbox 🙈
I tried to contact Gymondo to tell them someone they’re using to promote their business model just had the fat sucked out of her, but surprise surprise there’s no contact on their site. Another bunch of scam artist. No ethically sound people left in business it seems.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Wonder what this means from her stories the other day? Another surgery ‘needed’. Surely both procedures were stand alone. Will she need to go back to Turkey for this other surgery?? Nothing would surprise me with this one.
View attachment 1969052
I think what she was trying to say was that when The Merry Widow found out what she had gotten done there would be trouble, she was trying to allude to the fact her mother didn't know she had gone to Turkey for the procedures........despite the fact her mother was minding the kids and also that she's now saying her mother wanted to go with her and get the same procedure on her chin only that she is sick so she couldn't.

She can't keep up with her own lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

#transparency

VIP Member
I have to laugh at all the comments on Julie's nose. You'd be the first to jump on her if she went to Turkey to get it fixed.
Ah Na, we wouldn't jump on her, no one gave a :poop: about Eoghan going for one, people just laughing at JuLie and her reasons for going to Turkey to help the economy and turning down an Irish Collab and the botch she has made. Her nose is more obvious now as she has changed her natural face shape and appearance. You comment on stuff too, no point being a hypocrite at the end of the day.

Reactions: 24

Addd

VIP Member
Since she’s gotten the surgery she’s been non stop eating junk food. Like what’s the point? She’s as thick as shit but even she should know better.

Sureitsonlyme

Jesus Christ I am shook over her. With nerve damage it may never come back fully normal :oops: To be fair she has really showed all that is wrong with going for these procedures abroad though!!
Exactly. She has turned this into a "here's why you should never travel to Turkey for cheap surgery"

Addd

VIP Member
It’s gas how she’s trying to glamorise going to turkey and make it seem like it’s very normal that everyone does it, and yet at the same time everything she’s saying is showing that it’s the exact opposite. I wouldn’t touch off the place if it was free

JuLIE .. lives up to her name with all the lies she tells. She did not turn down an 11,000 collab here 🤣🤣 and then to go away to Turkey for this joke of a botched surgery for 2,000e 🤦‍♀️ what a fool of a girl .

• Haha