Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topsy-turvy2

Does Julie constantly forget she tells insta followers somethung and then a few days later comes on and lies totally again about it. Does she genuinely have memory loss or what? There is no way she could’ve got a collab here for free but instead went to Turkey and spent 2k of her own money. Which should’ve absolutely have been put in to getting some speech and language therapy for her son. How does she justify where she spends her money when there is so much her kids need.
She is the lowest of the low and how she carries on makes me sick. I really hope her shitty instagram bubble bursts sooner rather than later. Them poor kids haven’t a hope with her, it’s really sad to see. It’s a pity there father doesn’t fight for custody if he’s back in Ireland and at least give them some sort of future because what she’s doing will destroy them.
This is why a wiki needs to be made here so she can't deny all this, the lies that flow out are actually getting to a point of dangerous when she is rearing 2 children. She is quiet literally a pathological liar, and that's not me diagnosing anyone, stevie winder can see it,
Them kids are gona think it's totally normal to lie anlbout anything and everything, and for what reason 🤔 she's a disaster.

How these brands associate themselves with her, the worst business move they could ever make. Can you imagine how much hard work she and that scrawny slim ball of a manager are. The contracts they have got are probably in the hope they'll piss off out of the email inbox 🙈

Reactions: 22

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
My god, nerve damage - sometimes that doesn’t even heal itself and isn’t normal… I’d say soon enough she’s gonna regret it all if she hasn’t already.
Mickey Mouse procedure alright, it’s like Mickey Mouse himself did it.

marymac19

VIP Member
But she still has the absolute neck to promote the business when she can't even see her results yet it's very obvious it's an undeclared ad.

A lot of vulnerable girls will now consider this.

• Haha

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Stolen bread is life for the merry widow wife

Rescue the economy with another trip! Guurl you need to fix that lip!

From Me-Julie to Me-Droolie

From dancing on a table to a lip that's so unstable 💋

It's a nah nah nah to the septic chin bra

NOT thread titles,just can't resist!!
Wish all of these could be the next thread title. Could you imagine. Chins and me-from me Joolie to me droolie. She would combust 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ju Lie

How much does Brenda charge? I need her to change the oil in my car.

Outfit is awful on her! Like a mechanics uniform from years ago!

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Pinocchio saying people can go back to work straight away, can you imagine if you work in Tesco or are a Teacher or work any normal job unlike Pinocchio, how could you go back to work with the black bandage around your face and no feeling in your bottom lip and slurring and drooling like her, what is she smoking 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Bulmers

VIP Member
Is it compulsory that she uses the words ‘game changer’ in every advert?! 🙄
Lack of intelligence, has to reuse tge words she knows WHILST advertising shit 🙄
---
Ohh just noticed I'm a vip!!! Must change my name to dame bulmers!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Why did she bring her children to a Gaelscoil if she knew she’d be unable to help them with their homework? As a parent, that’s essential!

babynice

Poor Fionn hiding the underpants because he obviously didn’t want other kids to see and be embarrassed and then your one putting it all over Instagram! (That’s if it even happened)

GW84

VIP Member
If Julie wasn’t off her head on painkillers I think she wld be worrying about that lip. I can see her flying back to Turkey to make them fix it (if they can) Maybe that’s why this surgery is so expensive here, because it wld be done properly. The clinic might look clean but who knows what qualifications the “surgeon” has 🤷‍♀️. She’s awfully silly, is she doing all this messing with her face to get a man?
The surgeon had a blue tick, so obviously he's the real deal? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I wonder if getting lip fillers a day before she flew to Turkey not helping the droopy lip situation 😳 she must be bricking it waiting to see if it's going to fix itself or not. I'd rather my double chins any day then looked botched going around.