Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't wish bad on anyone... even If they are a cunt..

But I'll make an exception for Julie ..

Dear karma Gawds,

Please could you fix it so that Julie is left with a droopy mouth.

Thanks a million,

Get off my chest xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
She’s being fed some bullpoop from the doctors telling her that lip will go back to normal. High chance of that being permanent.
She does realise hooded eyes and a fat jaw were not the reasons she couldn’t get a man ya???

• Haha
Reactions: 29

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She will be busy making up her bullshit stories for Monday when the kids go bk to school..My air in rows told the teacher “A turkey ate mammies face” or something even more unbelievable! Play dates so she doesn’t have to interact with her kids 🤢shes a horrid thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
She's definitely on some strong pain medication, would explain her lack of ability to talk properly. But I don't understand how her teeth are like a fake set of teeth you'd get in a Christmas cracker. She's struggling to even swallow. She's definitely high.
Zaro pain though, zaro.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’ve reported that advance giveaways account as a scam & I’m looking to see if I can report it to revenue or whoever now as well. This is a serious scam they are running

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Going to have to ring my GP Monday morning I say I can’t go to him anymore as he doesn’t have a blue tick on Instagram

• Haha

Lim1947

My favourite look is when she went as green as princess fiona to that hen! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I'd imagine she's dribbling a lot too, between the chin, the teeth, the lips, the cut of her.
Zaro pain though, zaro. My hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 26