Twins and me #50 Win this amazing gift! (and pay for my face lift)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @TeaAndABun for the winning title🥳🥳🥳
The last thread started with Joolie buying some furniture. I say buying but it was more likely an ad and she got it for free/ discounted or bought nowt at all. The kiddies went missing along the way.Whether it was to Monaghan or Mammy Haynes no-one knows but God bless Joolie she did her best to convince us they were there. Didn't work mind you😀 There was drama about passports but she never mentioned what. Turns out she needed it to go to Turkey.
What did she go yo Turkey for I hear you ask? Well according to Joolie it was to spend money and help the economy. She did this by getting the fat taken from her eyelids and lipo on her chin and neck area. According to her for flights, accommodation, and the two procedures it was €2,000 . She priced it here and it was €11,000 so off she went to Turkey for four days.. The plane was full of people going for procedures if u were to believe her. Boy manager aka Eoghan was also in Turkey getting procedures but he stayed a week. He was in a different part of Turkey as he said he was two hours from airport whereas joolie was 40 mins. Now unless Joolie lying but we all know she wouldn't do that🤣🙄Sean was in Turkey too and came home the week before Joolie.

Have to add this to recap 😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She got her eyes done,OK.There's no open wounds there etc The bandage isn't even touching her eyes.It's obviously disguising her chin/jaw area and keeping her face together (that's a medical term).

Reactions: 5
Her lips look so scabby what’s going on
The lips were done last week before she went to Turkey for the eye/chin/neck job
---
She got her eyes done,OK.There's no open wounds there etc The bandage isn't even touching her eyes.It's obviously disguising her chin/jaw area and keeping her face together (that's a medical term).
She's taking the bandage off on Monday instead of leaving it for three weeks like she supposed to. Will be interesting to see what happens

Reactions: 9
So the eyebrows look normal now but what happens when the Botox wears off - will they be under her eyes then?

• Haha
Her eyes must be bad if she is wearing sunglasses in the latest ask me a question pic!!
I’d say her eyes are dry and raw after what she got done… is it normal to have no pain, I’d say she’s either bullshitting or nerves were damaged.
---
The lips were done last week before she went to Turkey for the eye/chin/neck job
---

She's taking the bandage off on Monday instead of leaving it for three weeks like she supposed to. Will be interesting to see what happens
Jesus, that’s like pissing into the wind. Why get it done if she’s not even gonna follow the advice and leave it till the recommended time to take it off. Her face will be a saggy mess in no time!!

Reactions: 8
She got a pile of filler put into her lips before all this last week. Then she undergoes whatever surgery, so it is bound to swell her face, does she realise she's done something thick by doing this?

She will be busy making up her bullshit stories for Monday when the kids go bk to school..My air in rows told the teacher “A turkey ate mammies face” or something even more unbelievable! Play dates so she doesn’t have to interact with her kids 🤢shes a horrid thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.