Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taxi cost €50 that's the first drama of the night! Surely she could have stayed with someone if she's that far from home. Maybe they all chipped in to get rid of her 🀣
Who'd have her?! The muck on her face would tie onto anything!
Was it a northside pub she was in? Taxi would cost just under the €50 alright but there's a fairly good bus service at night all the way to her estate so I'm sure she could've taken the bus if she was stuck for bobs. And we all know she's loaded.

Reactions: 5
What is a dd and all the other abbreviations that the Irish dancing mafia moms are using? I'm as lost as Julie is with the twinnies Irish homework
DD is the direct debit that follows after your child places first in the comp πŸ˜†πŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is there not a thread for him??😭He’s one of the worst on there

CryingπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
He really does! Would love to know why himself and Nathan are up each other holes. Is it because he feels sorry for him or what

Reactions: 2
Taxi cost €50 that's the first drama of the night! Surely she could have stayed with someone if she's that far from home. Maybe they all chipped in to get rid of her 🀣
It was but did you notice it was for 2 people so not really a full 50 for our Juliezzzzz - wonder did she score hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Fionn wasn't "sick" Friday as she said herself and did the finger gestures. She just didn't want to go our with the school moms πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ I'm sure they had a food laugh at her in her absence

Reactions: 9
Does she pay tax ? Does she get social welfare benefits? Printing money from somewhere

Reactions: 3
Julie includes her kids on her gram. She makes money from the gram for the name 'twins and me' ...so she's obviously happy to put them out there for everyone to see and comment as the case may be.
So twins and me are for full public discussion. Like it or not, until Julie, or the law, decide no under 18s on the gram, everything is fair game....
Anyone that berates a 5 year old is just vile. You've no shame whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
Suppose we'll get some sort of bullshit story that she was mentioned in a panto againπŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's Julie that's vile πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Exactly. It's Julie who is putting her kids up on social media to her 148k followers plus any one who goes and looks at her public page. She is not thinking of her kids at all. People will comment whether its right or not. But it should be Julie thinking about her kids wellbeing not randomers on the internet.

In a few years her kids and their friends will all have phones and be able to get old photos and stories of her kids and know the ins and outs of their parents relationship, how Fionn hated having his hair cut, that she ignored a broken bone etc etc. As kids they will grow to become embarrassed of their parents anyway but imagine most of your life being online and there for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Maybe they will bring her up on stage for a guest appearance. Her being such a VIP and all. She can show them her dance moves πŸ’ƒπŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.