Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, wouldn't you be mortified if you couldn't remember if you were barred out of a pub πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also if it was a real North Face jacket you wouldn’t be feeling the cold that bad 🀣 the rice πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to be a TC, she actually has great potential.

Mother of God and what do you know about Irish Dancing? This totally normal at that age
You 'used' to be a TC!! Times have changed and standards risen, especially in clrg. But hey ho....πŸ™„πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Thinks she’s a granny watching those programs. I grew up watching Saturday night tv… not a granny at all. But I suppose she grew up in a pub πŸΈβ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to be a TC, she actually has great potential.

Mother of God and what do you know about Irish Dancing? This totally normal at that age
All my dd dance, one will take teachers this year, regular podium placers, in top 5 this weekend at AC Leinster championships, I've been around the block for 20yrs. Maybe as well you don't teach if you think comission will put up with that style

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
All my dd dance, one will take teachers this year, regular podium placers, in top 5 this weekend at AC Leinster championships, I've been around the block for 20yrs. Maybe as well you don't teach if you think comission will put up with that style
Wow you must have been busy with the judges so

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah you're one of the "dance moms" you've some neck talking about a 5 year old beginner. Can't compare AC to CLRG. There's a hell of a lot more competition. You've no idea how this child is going to turn out as a dancer, she is a beginner ffs. I was a professional dancer for many years as well so I think I know what I'm doing 😘 this thread is for Julie not to berate a 5 year old that is learning to dance

You 'used' to be a TC!! Times have changed and standards risen, especially in clrg. But hey ho....πŸ™„πŸ€£
Why are you all berating a 5 year old ffs. Horrible fucks. Yeah I used to be a TC not that long ago you've no idea why I'm not anymore and that's none of your business either. I still follow Irish dance but sure that's neither here nor there sure you's are all ADs yourself. Would you ever grow up picking on a 5 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And back to Julie……..

will she drink or not🀣🀣🀣🀣
I vote drink anyway no way could she resist β€˜dancing on tables’ πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The irish dancing debate is the highlight of my Saturday night 🍿🍷
I'm actually sick here people berating a 5 year old. This thread is about Julie and not her 5 year old child. Same ones on the Voy Forums giving out about everything and everyone pack of arseholes

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.