Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle and it's users have a bad name for the likes of the shite being posted the last while about Erin Rose. She's 5 lads 5!!!! This thread is about her mother not her. Cop on grown women judging a 5 year old on a 5second clip of her dancing that her mother shared to her followers without her consent 🀬anyone judging an innocent child is worse then Julie in my eyes. Get a f?!king grip

Reactions: 48
Dare I say she actually looks better tonight rather than her usual drag queen makeup... except for the brows being so far up her forehead. But no hair do or makeup for tonight is unusual for her!

Reactions: 10
All my dd dance, one will take teachers this year, regular podium placers, in top 5 this weekend at AC Leinster championships, I've been around the block for 20yrs. Maybe as well you don't teach if you think comission will put up with that style
You must be worn out are you ?!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattle and it's users have a bad name for the likes of the shite being posted the last while about Erin Rose. She's 5 lads 5!!!! This thread is about her mother not her. Cop on grown women judging a 5 year old on a 5second clip of her dancing that her mother shared to her followers without her consent 🀬anyone judging an innocent child is worse then Julie in my eyes. Get a f?!king grip
Julie includes her kids on her gram. She makes money from the gram for the name 'twins and me' ...so she's obviously happy to put them out there for everyone to see and comment as the case may be.
So twins and me are for full public discussion. Like it or not, until Julie, or the law, decide no under 18s on the gram, everything is fair game....

Reactions: 11
Wasn't mother's it was teachers and it was the judge looking for sexual favours

As it said the Child is dancing a year and still hasn't gotten her easy reel, yet Julie goes on like she could be a stand in for Jean Butler.
Mejoolie is probably proud of her 5 year old daughter and her achievement. All the little dancing darlings had to start somewhere. However running a child down is just bitchy. I'd rather see some bit of structure in their little lives instead of been glued to the TV or those ipads.

Reactions: 8
What is a dd and all the other abbreviations that the Irish dancing mafia moms are using? I'm as lost as Julie is with the twinnies Irish homework

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Julie includes her kids on her gram. She makes money from the gram for the name 'twins and me' ...so she's obviously happy to put them out there for everyone to see and comment as the case may be.
So twins and me are for full public discussion. Like it or not, until Julie, or the law, decide no under 18s on the gram, everything is fair game....
If you feel content judging 5 year olds work away that's on you.

Reactions: 8
So will we have a dancing on tables story?

will we have a story that a friend has to collect her in the morning to go back and get her car

Reactions: 6
What is a dd and all the other abbreviations that the Irish dancing mafia moms are using? I'm as lost as Julie is with the twinnies Irish homework
It's Mumsnet speak...have you ever ventured over there for a nose?! I think DD is darling daughter, DH = darling husband. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 12
When she says out with the school moms… what school is she on about??

It’s not her kids, unless they said dya know what, let’s drive 20km up to cork, through to the other side of Cork city and go to a pub on the north side 🀣

I actually can’t keep up with the spoofing out of her!

Reactions: 11
I think the school parents night out was Friday night but because Fionn was sick she didn't want to leave him with her mom again because it was one of her good friends birthdays on the Saturday night so she said she had to pick one night out.....

Reactions: 9
So will we have a dancing on tables story?

will we have a story that a friend has to collect her in the morning to go back and get her car
Taxi cost €50 that's the first drama of the night! Surely she could have stayed with someone if she's that far from home. Maybe they all chipped in to get rid of her 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.