Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She linked Sabrina Hills template letter for the Cariban situation and if you click on the Julies link someone's name and address are clearly shown 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone have a list of the Instagram profiles you had to follow for the competition? Would be interested to see how many followers they actually got out of it.
I screenshotted them last week. Thinking back I don't think they even got a shout out from Julie or manager. I'd say most people will unfollow them now the competition is over. I think they got a pretty poor deal really.
39733FCE-36EF-4451-BEF2-640C335AF103.jpeg
FC641F5A-10F0-42AB-8CF9-DC8C981E2761.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Anyone listen to the podcast save the rest of us listening? What happened with the car following Julie?

Very quiet all evening she must have dropped the kids back to paula and off out on the piss again.and the lies that she was up at 6 this morning to bring the kids to school we all know paula brings them every Friday

Reactions: 7
I screenshotted them last week. Thinking back I don't think they even got a shout out from Julie or manager. I'd say most people will unfollow them now the competition is over. I think they got a pretty poor deal really.View attachment 1933433View attachment 1933434
I see a local photographer to me on there....which is close to athy 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
---

Edit ta add winner isn't even following said photographer.
How is this shite legal

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone have a list of the Instagram profiles you had to follow for the competition? Would be interested to see how many followers they actually got out of it.
I’m never on top of these things but v proud right now of myself 🤣 I screenshot them straight away

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to get her mam some ads that she won't have to declare and make money off her that way too or what?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
---

How is this shite legal
I know that photographer personally.. snobby bit h wouldn’t be associated with that normal looking girl who won the comp

Reactions: 6
---

How is this shite legal
I also noticed same photographer and confused by why she's there. All holistic and natural and associating herself with this crowd. Why??
---

I know that photographer personally.. snobby bit h wouldn’t be associated with that normal looking girl who won the comp
Just seeing this and I'd have to agree. I'm shocked she's there but at the same time im not. Awful lot of pretending to be someone we're really not.

Reactions: 3
There was 18k comments on the grid post to win, if you discount where people put in multiple comments then each business should have gone up by about 8-10k?? I tracked one page and they only went up by about 2k!! I’d also like to know what 2 pages pulled out cos there was originally 18??

Reactions: 4
There was 18k comments on the grid post to win, if you discount where people put in multiple comments then each business should have gone up by about 8-10k?? I tracked one page and they only went up by about 2k!! I’d also like to know what 2 pages pulled out cos there was originally 18??
Nathan Adams and I can't remember the other, Dazzler or something like that?

Reactions: 2
I also noticed same photographer and confused by why she's there. All holistic and natural and associating herself with this crowd. Why??
---

Just seeing this and I'd have to agree. I'm shocked she's there but at the same time im not. Awful lot of pretending to be someone we're really not.
I was surprised too but she thrives on validation from social media… like them all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nathan Adams and I can't remember the other, Dazzler or something like that?
Nathan Adams and dazzledvenus seem to be the two who pulled out (comparing my screenshots with @sausagerolls.. screenshots above).

dazzledvenus do personalized jewellery - wonder was it a clash with Julie being Ba for Dylan Oaks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.