Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just here to say I’d kill for a baby bowl drowned in gravy myself some night.

Plus edited to add... ya know she's trolling us with the photos of it right? Shows how savvy she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think people are giving out about the type of food it is. It’s the fact it’s mashed and they don’t chew to build up their cheek muscles etc… you can tell on their faces. And it doesn’t help doing that and then having speech problems. Wish people would understand that! But I do believe Julie does it for a reaction - but ultimately her kids will come out worse off.

Reactions: 18
She’s taken the piss. Baby bowls for 5 year olds. She probably thinks it’s hilarious, when their teenagers those baby bowls will still be making an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen the post about her ‘kids asking her what she played’…sure jan I’m sure they did…your children can barely string a sentence together because you won’t help them or even read to them and you somehow think it’s impressive and ‘funny’ that you can’t do Junior infants level homework🙄but I digress my main take away from that post is the stupid face she’s doing 😂done up to the nines, fake rolling the eyes and looking up to heaven and smiling😭 like she’s being introduced on a game show panel…I can’t 😂😂how does she record these things and then post them 😭I can’t cringe any harder for her at this stage

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ER has a gymnastics "championship" lol age 5
"Well actually it's only on house" and needs a brand new leotard. 😯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They know their colours since before Christmas????????? Wtf? I thought colours were done and Irish ones too, in most preschools?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They know their colours since before Christmas????????? Wtf? I thought colours were done and Irish ones too, in most preschools?
Not to sound all Mumsnet but my 3 year old knows her colours and has for quite some time. Surely that's something you teach them yourself before pre school even.

Reactions: 21
They do know their colours that's just doozy julie pretending for all her simpleton followers to message and say their kids are the same. Also where are the kids nowhere to be seen and she changed clothes for that last video . They are all pre records

Reactions: 13
Podcast is number 21 on Spotify podcast chart (god knows who is listening) and number 76 on Apple podcast charts. She was raving about it being number one all over Christmas, it lasted a week love!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Podcast is number 21 on Spotify podcast chart (god knows who is listening) and number 76 on Apple podcast charts. She was raving about it being number one all over Christmas, it lasted a week love!

It was only number 1 at Christmas because all the good podcasts were taking a break 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not to sound all Mumsnet but my 3 year old knows her colours and has for quite some time. Surely that's something you teach them yourself before pre school even.
do ye ever watch Kate Lawlor her child is about 2 and more intelligent then me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 full sentences anol!!! Julie was too busy drinking and ‘dancing on tables’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1907462
OMG her jacket is from Penneys with a “The North Face” Logo ironed on!!!
😂🤣😂🤣
Im in pisses at this 😂😂😂

ugh I hate the way her voice goes all high when she trying to be funny

---

She’d want to get her bloods done. She looks dead.
Sorry don’t attack me talking about someone else
This one Chelsea is only 29 what

like why do all these influencers go on like they aul ones that includes Julie

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Have a look at saoirseandmama The beautiful Saoirse who's gone through hell with cancer and her baby sister Farrah Rose who is absolutely adorable.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.