Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The absolute disgusting ignorance of Julie Haynes. 😡😣😔
As a teacher of infants myself this year I’ve spent hours getting tricky words and letters laminated and printed in individual bags for my pupils. To think a parent would say il fuck them in the bin 🥺
So upsetting and made my stomach turn.
we all get tired of doing homework with our own kids but I’ve never said something so rude. My three children are doing homework most evenings and yes some days I’mtired but I sign their diaries and help with what I can. What’s Julie tired from, mot housework her house is crawling and hasn’t seen a mop since last year and certainly not tired from a days hard work either… 🤬
Disgusting woman truly she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
The form is for a Speech & Language Assessment,I recognise it.

I think people were very harsh judging Julie regarding her will. It's hard for a mother to think of the spaces that will be left behind when their gone.Who will plug in their ipads? Who will be downstairs watching hours of TV while they are shunted upstairs? Who will keep Roosters in business? Who will abandon them 3 weekends out of four? Who will bring them to the pub???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Tattle and it's users have a bad name for the likes of the shite being posted the last while about Erin Rose. She's 5 lads 5!!!! This thread is about her mother not her. Cop on grown women judging a 5 year old on a 5second clip of her dancing that her mother shared to her followers without her consent 🤬anyone judging an innocent child is worse then Julie in my eyes. Get a f?!king grip

Reactions: 48

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Is going out with the school mams an actual thing? I'm quite chatty with a few school mams but fucking hell I don't need a night out with them. Sounds like a nightmare! Or maybe they're all off out without me!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bobs86

VIP Member
Been trying to think who she reminds me of all day, and then it just came to me!
CA60C4CB-9B44-403E-88CF-D0DAF4C6B5A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bbzelda

No Julie your young son is not the ‘man of the house’, he’s a child. Surprise you don’t need ‘a man of the house’ in the 21st century Julie. Stop with this nonsense.

Reactions: 37

Sav1977

The absolute disgusting ignorance of Julie Haynes. 😡😣😔
As a teacher of infants myself this year I’ve spent hours getting tricky words and letters laminated and printed in individual bags for my pupils. To think a parent would say il fuck them in the bin 🥺
So upsetting and made my stomach turn.
we all get tired of doing homework with our own kids but I’ve never said something so rude. My three children are doing homework most evenings and yes some days I’mtired but I sign their diaries and help with what I can. What’s Julie tired from, mot housework her house is crawling and hasn’t seen a mop since last year and certainly not tired from a days hard work either… 🤬
Disgusting woman truly she is.
As a parent of a child in juniors can I just say a big ‘thank you’ to you. I honestly don’t know how ye do it. And it must be so disheartening for any teacher dealing with a parent like Julie. Absolutely no respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
"Imagine being a parent standing outside the cave while your child is trapped in there"......I wouldn't worry too much about it Jules, it would never happen, yourself and the Merry Widow would be in the pub while Sean waits for news by the cave

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Beavana

VIP Member
Let me know when the Irish dancing arguing stops…..nearly time for what bins go out debate and arguing about the children’s dad

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
It seems aload of so called bloggers got supermacs delivered and personalised water bottles the whole lot tonght
I just wonder are marketing people asleep, thick or both.
We're in a cost of living crisis, where some people have to decide between food or bills. Kids going to school hungry. Parents skipping meals. Jesus Christ. More in their line to donate food to charities, such as penny dinners and other soup kitchens around the country.
And the huns are worse to accept it.
Julie should be saying, thanks for the gesture Supermacs, but I've plenty in my belly...please give the equivalents to charity....but nah, grab everything, nothing but knobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ri83

What ever them forms are for. For respect of which ever child it is should be kept private (not that there is anything wrong with needing extra help for what ever reason) ...let the child decide what parts of there education/ability they want stranger's to no when they are old enough to understand ...... anything for attention/and for content makes me sick.

Reactions: 33

Addd

VIP Member
Was chatting to someone today who knows her. They said she is making an absolute fortune from it. Sickening to hear - even though we're all well aware of it.

They also said they think she has a job with Boots coming up and it's paying €1,500. Crazy money for a few insta stories or a post.

The only way to actually do anything is to stop following them and stop giving any engagement on their social media. The more that do it the better!!
See what gets me more isn’t the fact she’s making a fortune, we all can see that. It’s the fact she comes on playing the poor mouth, “dreading to open the bills” that’s what annoys me more. That and the fact you can bet she’s on every benefit under the sun when she clearly doesn’t need them

Reactions: 32

tokamosh

Just here to say I’d kill for a baby bowl drowned in gravy myself some night.

Plus edited to add... ya know she's trolling us with the photos of it right? Shows how savvy she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
The arms bouncing all over the place and hunched over, she'll go far alright 😅
Would you give over, Jesus Christ she’s 5. It’s lovely to see her dancing and that she’s actually learning something.
Can’t stand people sniggering and picking at a child, she’s having fun not trying out for river dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 31