Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. It's Julie who is putting her kids up on social media to her 148k followers plus any one who goes and looks at her public page. She is not thinking of her kids at all. People will comment whether its right or not. But it should be Julie thinking about her kids wellbeing not randomers on the internet.

In a few years her kids and their friends will all have phones and be able to get old photos and stories of her kids and know the ins andbouts of their parents relationship, how Fionn hated having his hair cut, that she ignored a broken bone etc etc. As kids they will grow to become embarrassed of their parents anyway but imagine most of your life being online and there for everyone to see.
Exactly! I think someone critiquing the child's dancing will be the least of their problems!

Reactions: 4
I'd be more concerned of the general her hating her own children and berating them herself and laughing when thorn goes at the boy, or when Julie herself neglected her own child who broke his collarbone as her, her brother and her mother were too busy drinking and then left the child in agony for 3 days with a broken collarbone (while they kept drinking) before getting him see to - have to keep mentioning this in case people forget 👍

Reactions: 15
We all know that but any woman or man berating a 5 year old innocent child is also vile. There's no condoning that

You're not getting the point tho, this thread is about Julie not an innocent 5 year old.
With all due respect please don't quote me on any comments, you and your use of the term 'berating' is doing my head in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The child was 8 or 12 at the panto, now there’s a big difference between an 8 year old and a 12 year old. Another story full of lies that she was trying to make up quick she hadn’t got time to think.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen her tik tok. She washed off her foundation and kept the eye makeup on pretending she redone it... she shows being on the bus to her mams, but then on her story yest she said my mam collected me there. I know she could mean from the bus but I'm not giving her that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor thing is bait out from taking photo on her mam's floor pretending she was in the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She made a big mess buying all the fake followers before Christmas, she is losing them all and her statistics look bad.

Screenshot_20230123_151612_com.huawei.browser_edit_19008569014806.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She made a big mess buying all the fake followers before Christmas, she is losing them all and her statistics look bad.

View attachment 1904315
It will have destroyed her engagement rate which in fairness I think was pretty good before she went buying tons of followers. Any brand that looks at engagement rate will not touch her now

Reactions: 7
I don't get the mashed dinner conversation every time. Yed all be giving out if it was a takeaway every day at least it's healthy

Reactions: 22
Nothing wrong with the food, at least it’s healthy I suppose… even though it looks like vomit. At least she isn’t pouring their breakfast with chocolate like Sarah Burke does to her kid 😩

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.