Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 127

Still talking about dancing on tables šŸ« 
She thinks shes the life and soul of a party over that
Sur you may be sure the other mothers are takeing the piss out of her behind her back.
It's like the class clown long go in school

Reactions: 20
Whatā€™s going on with her teeth? I stopped watching her for a while and thereā€™s something strange looking with her gob
Another freebie and she took it. She got veneers or some shite like that. Her face is destroyed from the freebies. Iā€™d rather pay and make an informed choice than get something permanently done to my face for free.

Reactions: 14
Another freebie and she took it. She got veneers or some shite like that. Her face is destroyed from the freebies. Iā€™d rather pay and make an informed choice than get something permanently done to my face for free.
Ok makes sense. Her teeth definitely look longer and more prominent. She had lovely teeth anyway whatā€™s point like? Her eyebrows are nearly in her hairline lately.

Reactions: 6
Ok makes sense. Her teeth definitely look longer and more prominent. She had lovely teeth anyway whatā€™s point like? Her eyebrows are nearly in her hairline lately.
She got bonding done on her teeth.

And to me it looks like she has filler in her lips!

Reactions: 5
The absolute state of the kitchen! My house is well lived in, but Christ thatā€™s another level. Sheā€™d be better off not sitting on her arse watching Netflix all day / evening and actually doing something to clean the pigsty.

Reactions: 17
Please say that one of the mamā€™s from the Junior Infant class is on here, need the gossip and a full low down on tonightā€™s shenanigans. Iā€™d say sheā€™s full on proud of herself and delighted that they referred to the dancing on tables in the whats app group. Personally Iā€™d be totally mortified and would stay at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The absolute state of the kitchen! My house is well lived in, but Christ thatā€™s another level. Sheā€™d be better off not sitting on her arse watching Netflix all day / evening and actually doing something to clean the pigsty.
Im convinced she makes it even messier to just get a reaction, like the clothes on the floor by the patio door?!! if not I wouldnā€™t be able 2 sleep at night thinking of that mess,. It wouldnā€™t be as bad if it was a ā€œtidy messā€ if u get me?!! all for the gram is Miss Julie

JuLie - ā€œSean has bleeping cobwebs in his wallets, youā€™d open his wallet and bleeping baaaaaats would fly outā€

Brenda - ā€œduck sake Seanā€

My ears cannot take their accents, absolutely brutal. As for the language, do they think it makes them sound cool?

Two stupid eegits!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is going out with the school mams an actual thing? I'm quite chatty with a few school mams but bleeping hell I don't need a night out with them. Sounds like a nightmare! Or maybe they're all off out without me!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is going out with the school mams an actual thing? I'm quite chatty with a few school mams but bleeping hell I don't need a night out with them. Sounds like a nightmare! Or maybe they're all off out without me!
Oh there's a certain element/click that do. They are at every school gate!!

Please say that one of the mamā€™s from the Junior Infant class is on here, need the gossip and a full low down on tonightā€™s shenanigans. Iā€™d say sheā€™s full on proud of herself and delighted that they referred to the dancing on tables in the whats app group. Personally Iā€™d be totally mortified and would stay at home.
I'd say they use her for a bit of entertainment and a gossip afterwards when she's gone. Herself and Brenda both using foul language on the clip of the podcast she shared šŸ¤¢ common as muck

JuLie - ā€œSean has bleeping cobwebs in his wallets, youā€™d open his wallet and bleeping baaaaaats would fly outā€

My ears cannot take their accents, absolutely brutal. As for the language, do they think it makes them sound cool?

Two stupid eegits!
They sound like two dragged up, uneducated twats

• Heart
I'd say they use her for a bit of entertainment and a gossip afterwards when she's gone. Herself and Brenda both using foul language on the clip of the podcast she shared šŸ¤¢ common as muck

They sound like two dragged up, uneducated twats
Iā€™m a bit surprised that Brenda is involved in this tbh. Sheā€™s trying to carve a career in tv in the UK, why does she need this?

Reactions: 9

Two stupid eegits!
Same!!! Just heard that and it was like sensory overstimulation. The bad language, the screeching, the accents - it's all too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh there's a certain element/click that do. They are at every school gate!!
And usually don't have jobs / have otions of notions / put the kids in 7 million activities. Basically, more Julies.

Iā€™m a bit surprised that Brenda is involved in this tbh. Sheā€™s trying to carve a career in tv in the UK, why does she need this?
She's had 3 or 4 jobs in the UK in very little time. I'd say she's preparing to come home eventually.

Reactions: 8
She really thinks this dancing on tables thing is amazing. Grow up. Itā€™s a certain type of mother gets into these cliques at the gate, usually unemployed & has nothing else going on in their lives. Thereā€™s usually a big fall out when drink gets involved

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's a woman in her mid-30s.
I know Fresher students who carry on with more self respect than this yoke.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.