Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe Any of it for a second. Herself and the mother know every single trick to get any bit of money, no way she didn’t have something in place already - there’s plenty of money there and guaranteed she has everything sorted her way along time ago

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone know if she got that for free, don’t think she said it enough times 🫠
Also wills can be contested so even if you do have one doesn’t mean it’ll all be done that way. She could be lucky and no one would care but it can always be contested…Julie has no money? yeah right! So she does all these ads for free. I’m thinking she has money squirrelled away in someone else’s bank account or name. The more she talks the more I think everything doesn’t add up! Maybe the brain dead followers don’t see anything amiss but I see red flags everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I dont think her saying she wants let's say Sean (as i say its likely him) to be the guardian of Fionn and Erin if Julie died. I dont think that would over ride the fact that if their Dad wanted to look after them that he could as their father.

Maybe I am wrong there but just because he isnt involved currently doesnt mean that he has no rights as a father in the event of her death?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I dont think her saying she wants let's say Sean (as i say its likely him) to be the guardian of Fionn and Erin if Julie died. I dont think that would over ride the fact that if there Dad wanted to look after that he could as their father.

Maybe I am wrong there but just because he isnt involved currently doesnt mean that he has no rights as a father in the event of her death?
I think your right she would need to go to court for them to be legal guardians in the event of anything happening to her

Reactions: 11
Theres no way if anything happend to her, that the father wouldnt get the children.... Regardless of a will, the father would get preference over relatives to take the kids, unless he was a known drug user, criminal, paedophile etc

Reactions: 10
All this will talk is only her trying to annoy the ex. He doesn’t want her now, he won’t care if she dies. He certainly isn’t going to take the twins so I don’t think she needs to worry but I suppose she needs a single mother story for this week.

Reactions: 18
Good Jesus she invented the Will the way she going on

Your first Will is free. No your first draft of the Will is free. She loves to over explain things and complicate things

She thinks she is great No Julie this should of been done as soon as the kids were born
Anyone with a bleeping clue or a family member either either bleeping clue could have told her to do that the minute those children were born, she's such a cretin

Reactions: 2
Surely if the twins are her main concern (as she said a few times 🥴) she would have gotten a will made a long time ago??..

Reactions: 6
It would be interesting to know if Daddy McGinn is named on the birth certs.
Wasn’t there a big hoo haa a few weeks back when they were going to EuroDisney, with their passports, the tickets/passport were different. Did they have the father’s surname on one I wonder 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she recommend those scammy CBD drinks and drops to her follower with anxiety etc? They are such liars they would sell anything

Reactions: 5
The wires everywhere

I wouldn’t be able and let’s not bring up the wallpaper tiles again
Did she really come on say "We are huge fans of the parachute products here in this house. We have been using them...". Is she really insinuating she gives the twins CBD?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.