Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people who keep referring to julie dancing on tables must live very sheltered lives if they find it that entertaining πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 25
The people who keep referring to julie dancing on tables must live very sheltered lives if they find it that entertaining πŸ™„πŸ™„
I doubt anyone is referring to it only Julie. Hasn't she already been caught out with claiming people said it when they hadn't ? The Santa at Centre Parcs, the cast in the pamtomine .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I doubt anyone is referring to it only Julie. Hasn't she already been caught out with claiming people said it when they hadn't ? The Santa at Centre Parcs, the cast in the pamtomine .
Agreed I think it's just the little people who live in Julie's head that refere to her dancing on tables

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First she had β€˜tree’ drinks, then 2 or 3, then 2. This girl so used to lying she can’t even remember her own lies.

Reactions: 15
Has celeste botox clinic stopped giving jules and burp free botox? It must have been having a negative effect on business. I'd love to try botox but I'm afraid to touch the clinics in Cork because these two, Sabby and sandy look like scary clowns from their tit botox

Reactions: 13
Has celeste botox clinic stopped giving jules and burp free botox? It must have been having a negative effect on business. I'd love to try botox but I'm afraid to touch the clinics in Cork because these two, Sabby and sandy look like scary clowns from their tit botox
Eden Clinic in Dennehys Cross is a fantastic clinic run by Qualified Doctors. Highly recommend πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 6
Go to a doc or dentist I go to therapie in Blanch absolutely brilliant very honest no bs

Eden Clinic in Dennehys Cross is a fantastic clinic run by Qualified Doctors. Highly recommend πŸ‘Œ
Do not go to anyone these to clowns recommend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think her saying she wants let's say Sean (as i say its likely him) to be the guardian of Fionn and Erin if Julie died. I dont think that would over ride the fact that if their Dad wanted to look after them that he could as their father.

Maybe I am wrong there but just because he isnt involved currently doesnt mean that he has no rights as a father in the event of her death?
I've made my will, father hasn't seen my child since they were a baby. I've named who takes over from me. I've been told the father as he has been absent would have a hard time fighting in court if he done it, god forbid it ever happens!!!

Reactions: 4
I was at the Panto last night, and I can confirm that there wasn’t a mention of Twins and Me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've made my will, father hasn't seen my child since they were a baby. I've named who takes over from me. I've been told the father as he has been absent would have a hard time fighting in court if he done it, god forbid it ever happens!!!
I have a stepchild. Both his parents are very active, he is across both homes equally etc. If anything happened my husband, its in his will that I take over his rights. The mother would have to fight me in court to have that changed. Every parent has the right to transfer their guardianship upon death.

I believe that if the other parent is absent they would have a tough time, particularly from a different continent. I do get the feeling there's something more going on with the Twins and their Dad though. She's made quite a few 'parenting' references since he met them last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.