Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really come on say "We are huge fans of the parachute products here in this house. We have been using them...". Is she really insinuating she gives the twins CBD?
Yep she shares them with the twins to try chill them out wouldn’t surprise me

Also anyone know what’s so funny in her videos this morning she keeps laughing but I don’t see what’s funny at all

Reactions: 4
I'm mortified for her,the whole solicitor saga to get a dig in at the ex and his other half.Obviously before Christmas something he did in his life rocked the apple cart.She couldn't give a continental about them kids..their development education #Dragged Up and now she is so concerned.You can see her sizzling with badness and rage as she does the reel.Pathetic.To quote Elsa LET IT GO

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm mortified for her,the whole solicitor saga to get a dig in at the ex and his other half.Obviously before Christmas something he did in his life rocked the apple cart.She couldn't give a continental about them kids..their development education #Dragged Up and now she is so concerned.You can see her sizzling with badness and rage as she does the reel.Pathetic.To quote Elsa LET IT GO
He's happily loved up- that's bound to have driven her nuts!

Sure the whole 'abandoned single mum of twins' is her whole persona. Granted she had a lot to do with ending up in that position, but why let things like that get in the way of her narrative. ;)

Reactions: 9
Okay then Merry Widow is embarrassed to ask have they streamers. And this is funny how. Why feel the need to take out the phone and film her. Christ parking or praying what does it matter. She’s Corks next up and coming comedian.

Reactions: 8
Okay then Merry Widow is embarrassed to ask have they streamers. And this is funny how. Why feel the need to take out the phone and film her. Christ parking or praying what does it matter. She’s Corks next up and coming comedian.
She’s a full time mad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Steamer is an old slur against the gay community. I’m not surprised to see these 2 common tramps thinking it’s funny

Reactions: 18
No because she bought 30k followers over a couple of days so she didn't want to highlight that

Reactions: 17
She's so tit at advertising anything. The people who run marketing for these companies must be complete ret***s!!

Report those ads for the mattress or whatever the duck she was badly advertising - scam/fraud as the small "paid advertisement" is not enough

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.