Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is going out with the school mams an actual thing? I'm quite chatty with a few school mams but bleeping hell I don't need a night out with them. Sounds like a nightmare! Or maybe they're all off out without me!
All grand till the kids have a row.

Reactions: 6
So her mam made them dinner today and she is cooking herself a steak now for dinner she is full of bull . Kids have probably been in her mother's since yesterday we haven't seen them all day

Reactions: 13
So her mam made them dinner today and she is cooking herself a steak now for dinner she is full of bull . Kids have probably been in her mother's since yesterday we haven't seen them all day
And Nachos before the steak!

Reactions: 4
Random I know
But u know we see these people commenting saying oh Julie your great everyone should be following you

Here is an example of such a person
Yes she is recording herself peeling potatoes not even talking just peeling
Ahhh but she's another wan... she's a 'blogger' too and she's so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Random I know
But u know we see these people commenting saying oh Julie your great everyone should be following you

Good ol' Desperately Chelsea, she's so far up all the huns holes she can see the back of their teeth.......anything to try and get herself a few followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Random I know

She’d want to get her bloods done. She looks dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine if it was the boy up this morning? She'd have gotten the girl up to annoy him and cause mayhem for some drama.
Pity she doesn't send him to live with Sean at least he might have a bit of a life then

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.