Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a melt, oh user 5362663 whatever she literally sits and reads here all day, when she’s not watchin Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What ever them forms are for. For respect of which ever child it is should be kept private (not that there is anything wrong with needing extra help for what ever reason) ...let the child decide what parts of there education/ability they want stranger's to no when they are old enough to understand ...... anything for attention/and for content makes me sick.

Reactions: 33
So with lone parent cut off when kids are 6 or so she is looking for a diagnosis...I really hope it's not true as that is beyond disgraceful ...she needs to get them off ipads and do the homework ..read books etc ...that's not to take away from they might need support but my god put in a bit of work with your beautiful kids and give them a chance before sticking a label on them for your own benefit...also why does she think she is so smart throwing the dig answering no to the family history question ...that's even worse.. that's saying she is fine etc so that points even more to the twins issues being environmental/ developmental ...funny she didn't show answering no to the rest of the questions ...a real self own there julie ...

Reactions: 23
I worked for a very well known Irish company who used bloggers from time to time. It's NOT the marketing people in companies who sign off on which bloggers get used, stop blaming them. It's upper management who make these decision and marketing people have little to no say in it. The decision makers generally don't use social media, they just see numbers!

I remember one case where an Instagrammer was given a budget to spend in store, the stories they posted were crap barely showed the store or the products and they were still shared. Management thought they were wonderful, and the team was cringing over how bad they were.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So with lone parent cut off when kids are 6 or so she is looking for a diagnosis...I really hope it's not true as that is beyond disgraceful ...she needs to get them off ipads and do the homework ..read books etc ...that's not to take away from they might need support but my god put in a bit of work with your beautiful kids and give them a chance before sticking a label on them for your own benefit...also why does she think she is so smart throwing the dig answering no to the family history question ...that's even worse.. that's saying she is fine etc so that points even more to the twins issues being environmental/ developmental ...funny she didn't show answering no to the rest of the questions ...a real self own there julie ...
If she getting DCA or carers the OPF is not cut at 7

If she read to the children and spoke properly herself he wouldn’t have so many speech issues

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Filling out a form for speech and language therapy and not long after saying she’ll duck these letters in the bin by the end of the week. Maybe Julie you should throw that form in too cos you need to put 90% of the work at home to make a difference. You’re an absolute disgrace of a mother, who’s prob sitting there laughing at my comment. But sure whatever you can claim and do the bare minimum - just like how you were raised!
good luck with all the therapy your kids will need because of your neglect 😊 sure just put the link to tattle in the comments of that form and they’ll know what’s going on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Filling out a form for speech and language therapy and not long after saying she’ll duck these letters in the bin by the end of the week. Maybe Julie you should throw that form in too cos you need to put 90% of the work at home to make a difference. You’re an absolute disgrace of a mother, who’s prob sitting there laughing at my comment. But sure whatever you can claim and do the bare minimum - just like how you were raised!
good luck with all the therapy your kids will need because of your neglect 😊 sure just put the link to tattle in the comments of that form and they’ll know what’s going on 😂
Was horrified she said that about the letters. She needs to sit every day reading to them instead of them all on devices. She will regret it later in life. She should be doing everything to help her kids. She should throw her phone in fire not the letters. Start taking responsibility and worry more about your kids rather than your free eyebrows

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s obviously going the public route for assessment she wouldn’t pay for anything like that despite all the money she has 🙄 I’d imagine it was the school pushing this and some schools can pick a child who they feel needs an assessment and it’s all done through NEPS

Reactions: 9
Her latest tik tok should be sent to every brand she works with. The comment wasn't even bad.

Reactions: 6
She is just so rude. If she thinks she's trying to be funny or thinks she is then she needs a serious head shake

Reactions: 18
Has she ever complained about Fionn having trouble getting his hair cut until these forms appears?

Reactions: 1
She should just stay quiet instead of trying to call people out, she doesn’t have the brain to be smart

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.