Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems aload of so called bloggers got supermacs delivered and personalised water bottles the whole lot tonght
I just wonder are marketing people asleep, thick or both.
We're in a cost of living crisis, where some people have to decide between food or bills. Kids going to school hungry. Parents skipping meals. Jesus Christ. More in their line to donate food to charities, such as penny dinners and other soup kitchens around the country.
And the huns are worse to accept it.
Julie should be saying, thanks for the gesture Supermacs, but I've plenty in my belly...please give the equivalents to charity....but nah, grab everything, nothing but knobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sick of seen them jumpers

I don’t even know the correct name 4 arc?

Like every single person has them they just look so cheap when everyone has them and in 101 colours

Do these hunz not have any other clothes

Reactions: 6
It seems aload of so called bloggers got supermacs delivered and personalised water bottles the whole lot tonght
And especially for Supermacs who have been publically called out already for the poor pay for staff etc… shame on them. Some of their staff would have to work probably a few hours to be able to cover the cost of that meal

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I dont think her saying she wants let's say Sean (as i say its likely him) to be the guardian of Fionn and Erin if Julie died. I dont think that would over ride the fact that if their Dad wanted to look after them that he could as their father.

Maybe I am wrong there but just because he isnt involved currently doesnt mean that he has no rights as a father in the event of her death?
My friend is a single mum and apparently her solicitor told her that her will would override the father's wishes. Now in my friends situation the father is not involved at all, her child doesn't know him so it would be like handing the kid to a stranger

It would be interesting to know if Daddy McGinn is named on the birth certs.
They were together when the twins were born and they have his surname so he definitely is

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of seen them jumpers

I don’t even know the correct name 4 arc?

Like every single person has them they just look so cheap when everyone has them and in 101 colours

Do these hunz not have any other clothes
I think hers is the Exerify herself and Burps are promoting....sick looking at them too 🤔

Reactions: 2
This one will go anywhere for something for free. Carrigtwohill is on the other side of the city to Carrigaline!

Reactions: 8
Her eyebrows are the worst looking phi brows Ive ever seen 😱 the reason her eyebrows are so far up her head and higher at the ends is down to one reason only over botoxing! They look ridic she really needs to lay off the botox shes gone way too far with it

Reactions: 15
Elizabeth Oakes maintains she doesn't get botox and only ever got her lips done once years ago, the state of the 2 of them 😆

Drives me mad the way Julie growls her words, she can't just speak naturally, all so exaggerated.
Look at the shine between her brows and on her face, definitely had botox and her lips done.

Screenshot_20230117_120219_com.instagram.android_edit_19398231488185.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell the eyebrows. Who thinks they look good. bleeping mess.
who are they looking at for inspiration? I don’t see any beautiful women going around like this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.