Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elizabeth Oakes maintains she doesn't get botox and only ever got her lips done once years ago, the state of the 2 of them 😆

Drives me mad the way Julie growls her words, she can't just speak naturally, all so exaggerated.
She was on Tommy Tiernan years ago back when she was an undertaker😂 shes had so much work done since shes like a different person

Reactions: 4
The absolute disgusting ignorance of Julie Haynes. 😡😣😔
As a teacher of infants myself this year I’ve spent hours getting tricky words and letters laminated and printed in individual bags for my pupils. To think a parent would say il duck them in the bin 🥺
So upsetting and made my stomach turn.
we all get tired of doing homework with our own kids but I’ve never said something so rude. My three children are doing homework most evenings and yes some days I’mtired but I sign their diaries and help with what I can. What’s Julie tired from, mot housework her house is crawling and hasn’t seen a mop since last year and certainly not tired from a days hard work either… 🤬
Disgusting woman truly she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Suddenly recording the podcast from home, I'd say paying republic of work for a studio and producer isn't sustainable

Reactions: 12
The absolute disgusting ignorance of Julie Haynes. 😡😣😔
As a teacher of infants myself this year I’ve spent hours getting tricky words and letters laminated and printed in individual bags for my pupils. To think a parent would say il duck them in the bin 🥺
So upsetting and made my stomach turn.
we all get tired of doing homework with our own kids but I’ve never said something so rude. My three children are doing homework most evenings and yes some days I’mtired but I sign their diaries and help with what I can. What’s Julie tired from, mot housework her house is crawling and hasn’t seen a mop since last year and certainly not tired from a days hard work either… 🤬
Disgusting woman truly she is.
As a parent of a child in juniors can I just say a big ‘thank you’ to you. I honestly don’t know how ye do it. And it must be so disheartening for any teacher dealing with a parent like Julie. Absolutely no respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No but I see she has deleted that video . I think it should be sent to gymondo and hello fresh along with the one of her mocking peoples mental health

Reactions: 9
Very interesting interview on today fm about posting your children on Instagram, women being interviewed asked her 6 Yr old dud he mindcand her said yes, why can strangers see things I don't remember..... Julie burps et al should take note

Reactions: 15
Very interesting interview on today fm about posting your children on Instagram, women being interviewed asked her 6 Yr old dud he mindcand her said yes, why can strangers see things I don't remember..... Julie burps et al should take note
I just heard it, very interesting

Reactions: 2
Half 6 starts never even lasted 3 days 😂😂😂Julie I know you read this so I’d say you wanna jump on anything now or you’ll look back in a few years and regret your life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she not only get passport not that long ago maybe I was dreaming of it but kids passport nor y last 5years ago could not be 5 years ago when she got them

Reactions: 5
Did she not only get passport not that long ago maybe I was dreaming of it but kids passport nor y last 5years ago could not be 5 years ago when she got them

She must have got them just over 2 years ago.

Reactions: 1

She must have got them just over 2 years ago.
So they should be still in date so why get new ones

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.