Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever complained about Fionn having trouble getting his hair cut until these forms appears?
yes she had said a few times before when getting haircut she use to take a towel from home and had to stand beside him so she said

Reactions: 6
And that is what her pretend manager is advertising for people and businesses to pay them to increase their following. She really is pure scum . No wonder she is single who would go near that

Reactions: 10
The form is for a Speech & Language Assessment,I recognise it.

I think people were very harsh judging Julie regarding her will. It's hard for a mother to think of the spaces that will be left behind when their gone.Who will plug in their ipads? Who will be downstairs watching hours of TV while they are shunted upstairs? Who will keep Roosters in business? Who will abandon them 3 weekends out of four? Who will bring them to the pub???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She is making some show of herself. Both children seem to have delayed speech but I would be ascared to say anything after the last time I mentioned it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Disappointed with hello fresh too. There's not a chance she's actually going to cook anything. She fucks everything into an air fryer.
Why the duck are they paying her anything 😔🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
And that is what her pretend manager is advertising for people and businesses to pay them to increase their following. She really is pure scum . No wonder she is single who would go near that
I reported advance giveaways or whatever tit they're called as a scam

Reactions: 6
Her smart, gutter mouth is not one bit funny. The kind of comment she made is schoolyard crap, so immature. She is the dregs of society. People are laughing at her. I'd say a real b!tch and bully in school. How does any business associate with her, they must be desperate? The same one would bottle you on a night out if you looked sideways at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she gets upset over someone saying nice sunglasses how does she cope with Tattle comments 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes she had said a few times before when getting haircut she use to take a towel from home and had to stand beside him so she said
In fairness it’s only been over the last year she’s been saying it. And today not a bother, I honestly think Julie is the issue. No patience or time for either of those kids. Then they get frustrated and then she films it for the gram… she’s a disgusting piece of work!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.