Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to laugh at Julie getting up an hour earlier than the kids for “me time”. As if she doesn’t get enough when they’re shipped off for her to go on every night out.

Also what’s with the huge pile of washing in the kitchen? 🤢

Reactions: 14
He was so so much older then the mother wasn’t he
Ye I say good 20 years

Did yee listen to the podcast when she was with your man when she had granny nickers on, brenda says you were with him few times that weekend. Why does she keep screeching shes a fridget every week 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Have to laugh at Julie getting up an hour earlier than the kids for “me time”. As if she doesn’t get enough when they’re shipped off for her to go on every night out.

Also what’s with the huge pile of washing in the kitchen? 🤢
Thought she was getting up Early to do the paid gym app surely she hasn’t forgot about it already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah lads go and read the managers latest post about Joooleee the famous international star 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah lads go and read the managers latest post about Joooleee the famous international star 🥴
The delusion is off the scale. His new hobby this week is obviously buying followers for idiots who aspire to be as succesful as queen chav Julie Haynes. Can this bollixology please end soon ....

Reactions: 10
Here it is, save giving them any views. It's nearly similar to what shitebloggers did that time selling advertising 🙈

Screenshot_20230116_143812_com.instagram.android_edit_35535551979472.jpg

Screenshot_20230116_143822_com.instagram.android_edit_35549192770616.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Pair of scam artists . He obviously changed the name of that insta page from bidu management to advance giveaways.

Pair of scam artists . He obviously changed the name of that insta page from bidu management to advance giveaways.
He's also never filed accounts for that BIDU company and his annual return is 2 months late.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Television personality? What the actual duck? She's a dirty piss smelling child neglecting piss smelling liar woman

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha ha does he think joooolie is a kardashian!?? That’s the shite they’re at! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So basically people will have to pay up for those vouchers they keep raffling to grow a following? No thanks. Why are people so desperate to have a following. Can’t they see the type of people these tramps are? He gives me serious creepy vibes I can’t stand the sight of him

Reactions: 14
Eoin must be running out of money so needs others to pay for the prize and also pay julie to advertise for them . He mustn't have many paid ads set up for her if he is begging people to work with them

Reactions: 9
This is how the likes of molly mae grew their grand getting louis vouitton bags as prizes etc. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
The delusion is off the scale. His new hobby this week is obviously buying followers for idiots who aspire to be as succesful as queen chav Julie Haynes. Can this bollixology please end soon ....
I hate the face's he pulls in selfies, he always looks worried 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.