Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever has gone on with the ex recently it has really rattled her ...making a will ...passport by herself ...

Reactions: 20
One story she says solicitor says it's easy enough to do , next story it was the secretary not the solicitor 🙄

Reactions: 7
Since Covid all children passports are 5 years even babies, she may have had them done before this change??

Reactions: 2
It's all content for Julie she spoke to HER solicitor then the secretary last week she didn't have a solicitor she can't say affidavit. How was she the family spokesperson when her father died and still act so thick over simple things and words

Reactions: 16
Ah here, we got a close up of the front door!!!! Very same as mine! And I need a key to lock it both on the inside and the OUT...... So, how in Gods name does this one lock herself out so often? Absolute moron with eyebrows like a f'in mortgage - one fixed one variable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When I applied for my daughters first passport 2019 they no longer do 3 year baby passports. Five years like bigger kids.
I got one in 2017 and 2019 and they were both first time passport’s. They both received 5 year passports 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think we all know Julie lies all the time

the only thing is maybe the twins will now be Haynes on their passports and not the dads name

Reactions: 8
Ah here, we got a close up of the front door!!!! Very same as mine! And I need a key to lock it both on the inside and the OUT...... So, how in Gods name does this one lock herself out so often? Absolute moron with eyebrows like a f'in mortgage - one fixed one variable!!!
That’s her mothers house and the dirt of the door around the handle I’m nearly sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I got one in 2017 and 2019 and they were both first time passport’s. They both received 5 year passports 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's what I'm saying. There's no 3 year passports anymore. There certainly wasn't when she would have first applied for them.

Reactions: 2
the only thing is maybe the twins will now be Haynes on their passports and not the dads name
I don't think she can change their name- you have to supply proof/documentation that the person has been using a different name for 2yrs previously- I don't think she's changed their surnames legally. Sure wasn't there a whole hoo-ha when they went to Disney because the kids were booked under Haynes and their Passport names are McGinn.

Reactions: 7
That's the mothers front door watch now a collab for a pallidio door

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.