Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lie after lie. You can’t be struggling with every day bills but book the amount of holidays and nights away she does. Why say you’re up to your neck and struggling as a ‘single mum’ when you clearly aren’t. All the time booking holidays during term time. Very insulting for people who actually struggle and single mothers/fathers who are actually parenting alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Pretends to be struggling to be relatable to all the other doses who follow her. We are a two income family with a mortgate and we couldn't afford all the holidays hotel stays and nights out that she has , we also couldn't afford all the activities her kids do aswell. We are not struggling but we both work and pay for everything herself if she was struggling she would bot be away as much out as much and she would cut back on the kids activities but we all know she is raking it in from insta and the social

Reactions: 27
We are a two income family and defo couldn’t manage all the activities her kids do. I dunno does she think she’s keeping up with the Jones’s by having them in everything. The Jones’s wouldn’t have time to be ferrying their kids to dancing and sport and stage school and whatever else she has the twinnies doing because they’re too busy working

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One thing I hate the most about these influencers is that they go on like they the first do something

Julie will go on like she is the only family to go Centre parks
I don’t know if anyone know the following 2 wannabes but
Sincerely Chelsey and her family are the first ever to go Disney Land
Klarissa (mum of 5 is her selling point) goes on like she the first person ever to go up north shopping given tips
Example you can’t buy 3 packs of pain in one transactions hun it’s the same here and it’s the law

sorry rant of a Sunday but they all very annoying

Reactions: 15
She’s reading here anyway the sausages have been cut up this morning.
How are ya Julie girl x

• Haha
This struggling shite. I moved home to my parent to try save for a mortgage. I’ve given up so many nights out, night away to try get my own place. She lives a mighty life for someone struggling

Reactions: 16
She equates having them in activities & taking them to hols as being a good parent & showing love. She was dragged up herself & is repeating the cycle. They are badly behaved, behind in their speech especially Fionn, they could whine for ireland, they have no routine, no stability. The future will not be bright for them I’m afraid & they will only have her to blame.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She needs to be relatable to all her stupid gullible followers. She doesn’t pay her rent; it’s hap. She may not even be topping it up. She is bleeding the state dry and declaring as little income as possible/

Reactions: 21
We are a two income family and defo couldn’t manage all the activities her kids do. I dunno does she think she’s keeping up with the Jones’s by having them in everything. The Jones’s wouldn’t have time to be ferrying their kids to dancing and sport and stage school and whatever else she has the twinnies doing because they’re too busy working
We are the same. 2 income family and haven't been out in months. We are saving as hard as we can so we can have a night out over the Christmas. Our kids are in activities but we put away every payday so we can budget for the activities.

We actually looked at booking centreparcs for next year for 4 nights, and it would be cheaper to go all inclusive to Spain for a week. We decided against a holiday next year and save to do Disney the year after. I can't imagine anybody saying they are struggling and going on a summer holiday, a trip to Disney for a birthday, and 4 nights in centreparcs all within about 4 months!

Reactions: 20
No matter how many trips etc those kids have they are allways whingeing

Reactions: 17
No matter how many trips etc those kids have they are allways whingeing
They appreciate nothing because they get too much. Centre parks just a month after Disney and 6 months after Lanazrote. What will she do next year with them - Disneyland Florida?

Reactions: 24
They appreciate nothing because they get too much. Centre parks just a month after Disney and 6 months after Lanazrote. What will she do next year with them - Disneyland Florida?
This is too funny… a friend of hers I know through work has all of the above booked between now and next April.
What is with these wans and their obsessions with holl-daaaays?? Are they afraid their hairdressers will judge them if they run out????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going to nibble on chicken wings? I thought chicken on the bone make her gag?

• Haha
This is too funny… a friend of hers I know through work has all of the above booked between now and next April.
What is with these wans and their obsessions with holl-daaaays?? Are they afraid their hairdressers will judge them if they run out????
These type of people don't prioritise saving etc then cry the poor mouth then when something unexpected happens or even expected if we are being honest like dare I say school costs, Christmas, rainy day, car breakdowns etc

Reactions: 11
These type of people don't prioritise saving etc then cry the poor mouth then when something unexpected happens or even expected if we are being honest like dare I say school costs, Christmas, rainy day, car breakdowns etc
Credit unions best friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS. 7 hours cooking a dinner and then we have to go to shop for something to "nibble " until 7 hour roast is done👀

Reactions: 7
One of my ex's might see me? I'm pretty sure they know you're a dirty b×××h already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Teresa Sweeney did that last year. Crying the poor mouth over Christmas. Who knew Christmas came every December?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.