Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting comment on TIKTOK, Liz reaney had (another) fake account one time called Eliza Doolittle on insta….. 🧐

Reactions: 6
Is she a sneaky smoker?!! looks like a box of fags…im sure she said she didn’t smoke anyway i dont judge her if she does, just remember her saying she didn’t!!!
Thats her mothers car.

Reactions: 4
Is it? Mad how she drives the mother's car so much after getting her own newer one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah but the mother drives a Merc, she’s more noticeable to the male species in the flashy car than her mammy wagon…also she probably thinks it makes it look like she has money..💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah but the mother drives a Merc, she’s more noticeable to the male species in the flashy car than her mammy wagon…also she probably thinks it makes it look like she has money..💀
And then she opens her big common mouth and everyone dives for cover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And then she opens her big common mouth and everyone dives for cover
Look I have the mouth of a sailor but there's a time and a place for it. How can she not look back over her insta stories and not see how bad she sounds? And worse how are companies working with her?

Reactions: 18
I questioned this before i think its so odd shes always driving the mothers car. Always brings it on her long haul trips to dublin. I know iv never driven my mams car even if hers was blocking mine she’d move it. Maybe thats just me🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I questioned this before i think its so odd shes always driving the mothers car. Always brings it on her long haul trips to dublin. I know iv never driven my mams car even if hers was blocking mine she’d move it. Maybe thats just me🤷🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t want to pay for diesel 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Was there any cover on the mother’s dinner on the passenger seat???
Nope, not a thing!!!! DISGUSTING!!!! And the chuckies picking food off the plate🙄 they are vile, gross, pigs with not a manner between them.... Jesus christ Julie, why are you such a vile, lazy slob?🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.