Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the biggest fraudster & scammer ever. The bottle opener!! Feck off Julie & scrub your house you absolute minger!! Monkey see monkey do your mother was the same. Horrible family

Reactions: 16
Report those ads! (Scam/ fraud)

This woman shows how low of a scumbag she is (yes you Julie, we know you read here you piss smelling woman)

So sad about Vicky and then bang out a load of ads. Shameful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Report those ads! (Scam/ fraud)

This woman shows how low of a scumbag she is (yes you Julie, we know you read here you piss smelling woman)

So sad about Vicky and then bang out a load of ads. Shameful
Pissy knickers when you’re reading here bleach your house🤢it’s minging dirty dirty girl

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What's she launching before Xmas? Apart from herself into the shower hopefully😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's one dirty minging witch. Would you not be mortified putting that dirty kitchen up on IG or is it just me? I work full time and also am a carer for my Mum. I would never leave the house in that state, no matter how tired I am after a 16 hr day.

Reactions: 15
She's one dirty minging witch. Would you not be mortified putting that dirty kitchen up on IG or is it just me? I work full time and also am a carer for my Mum. I would never leave the house in that state, no matter how tired I am after a 16 hr day.
I actually laughed when I saw the kitchen spray on the counter.... she's never used that in her life

Reactions: 5
I can’t the dirt of the kitchen and she has no problem sharing it 🤮 fair enough if you didn’t have time to clean up but atleast get rid of all the left over food, imagine the smell🤮 in the time she spent talking tit into the camera she’d have it cleaned

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.