Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could see the meat was raw from the 1st picture she shared before her mother cutting it. How did she manage that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I know she’s trying to be relatable to people following her but are they that blind they can’t see her going on all her holidays? As someone else said hap pays her rent, that’s what 900-1300€ ? A month so she doesn’t even tap in to her money for that. She gets so much tit off the government and then doesn’t declare her insta money it’s very easy to book her holidays. Crying wolf about scraping by that stupid witch.

Kept that quiet or am I missing something 🤔
She probably didn’t see it because they have screens in their face so much. She’ll see it now though as someone posted it here.

Reactions: 8
They appreciate nothing because they get too much. Centre parks just a month after Disney and 6 months after Lanazrote. What will she do next year with them - Disneyland Florida?
She said on her live the last day she's getting them a trip to Legoland for Christmas

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She said they don't play with toys so she's not getting them any toys for Christmas and they're going to Legoland instead 🙄
They don't play with toys because she shoves ipads into their faces non stop

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How is she only booking centre parcs activities today when they are going next week ? You have to book them months in advance

Reactions: 7
How is she only booking centre parcs activities today when they are going next week ? You have to book them months in advance
Because gifted stays get special treatments I'd say! Ridiculous.

I'd love to know what CP are doing if anything about her trying to sneek in a poor child

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She sickens me. We’re a single income family and haven’t been on a family holiday abroad since pre covid. Sitting here wondering what big present can santa bring and what can we persuade the kids to push out to their birthdays. All our bills are paid on time but I’ve looked time and time again and just don’t have a spare €2k to spend on a few days in CP or a spare €4k to go abroad. We pay to have our kids in classes like she has and that’s as far as we can stretch for now. We don’t complain because we’re not proud of our situation and the skimping we’re trying to do to keep our kids educated and with a nice variety of hobbies.
Skint she says and even has the gall to post 3 days in a row of eating out, coffees and treats in the hotel, scones out and chips today. People are struggling to survive.
Skint and prioritises botox, crap hair dye and expensive nails.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The lamb 😷 and she trying to boujee it all up with the rosemary 😂 you could see it clearly wasn’t cooked, it was still pink ffs (on the outside) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4 hours in the slow cooker is about the equivalent to an hour in the oven. Most people put it on in the morning for dinner time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.