Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wasn't your mom's Dinner covered Juliehoolie? Allowing thorns hands all over it. That's just disgusting!

And......

YOUR MOTHER GOES EVERYWHERE WITH YOU ANYWAY - WHO ELSE WILL MIND THEM.
FULL OF tit!

AND ALSO, YOUR HAIR IS AN AWFUL COLOUR 😬
BUT ILL GIVE YOU ONE THING, YOURE MORE BAREABLE THAN BOURKEYBURPFACE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mother allegedly not well and needing another op and Julie bringing her over a dinner with no clingfilm or tinfoil on it and plonked beside a lump of muck on the chair. That's the dirtiest thing I've seen for a long time.

Screenshot_20221115_182715.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The mother allegedly not well and needing another op and Julie bringing her over a dinner with no clingfilm or tinfoil on it and plonked beside a lump of muck on the chair. That's the dirtiest thing I've seen for a long time.

View attachment 1733350
I assume that's the meat & veg she has been cooking since Sunday 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure you can whiten your teeth and go
To do gym 😂
She honestly doesn’t think
And you have wannabe influencers sharing her profile saying she is gas you must follow her

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure you can whiten your teeth and go
To do gym 😂
She honestly doesn’t think
And you have wannabe influencers sharing her profile saying she is gas you must follow her

Yeah I see your wan Momlifewith five hyping Julie up.. like she's not remotely funny she's a car crash

Reactions: 4
Yeah I see your wan Momlifewith five hyping Julie up.. like she's not remotely funny she's a car crash
Oh please don’t get me started on her

In shops everyday posting what’s in stock

Cleaning using the flash mop and then going on about shopping in north like nobody else has ever done it

Reactions: 3
Oh please don’t get me started on her

In shops everyday posting what’s in stock

Cleaning using the flash mop and then going on about shopping in north like nobody else has ever done it
Is there a thread for her, I just don't get wuth all those kids how she's in the shops daily

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for her, I just don't get wuth all those kids how she's in the shops daily
I wouldn’t say so
She just shares the same things over and over

And wearing them jumpers everyday

She looks up to Julie. That’s what she wants to be when she older.

• Haha
Has she got jeans on to do her pretend workout she could at least throw a tracksuit on

• Haha

View attachment 1733350
In fairness this is the same woman who didn't care about covid when her father was terminally ill so are we really surprised..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.