Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the Santa now when he meets Lisa Jordan’s kids, he won’t be saying to them about the carry on of their aul doll, they’ll be brought in like shiny new pennies and as much of a pain in the hole as she is, the kids won’t be ever shamed over her decorum on social media. Imagine when class mates or the Twinnies are old enough to be able to google translate ‘I saw a video of your ma pissing herself’ from an bearla to as gaeilge
No they will have the privilege of seeing their mum plastered online wearing near to nothing with her boob job posing seductively for soccer am 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine the Santa now when he meets Lisa Jordan’s kids, he won’t be saying to them about the carry on of their aul doll, they’ll be brought in like shiny new pennies and as much of a pain in the hole as she is, the kids won’t be ever shamed over her decorum on social media. Imagine when class mates or the Twinnies are old enough to be able to google translate ‘I saw a video of your ma pissing herself’ from an bearla to as gaeilge
Nah Just shamed over her decorum on soccer am and nuts magazine 😅

Reactions: 3
What do we think the dose is going launching next week and how many of her followers will run to throw their money at whatever is it?

Reactions: 5
What do we think the dose is going launching next week and how many of her followers will run to throw their money at whatever is it?
Hopefully not an eye shadow palette, tan, candles or bloody fleece jackets we can't take any more😫

Might be mejooolie branded tena lady

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if Julie was dancing on a table recently? She hasn’t mentioned it at all? Wonder did Santa tell her not to pissing herself either

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The brand got in touch with her, another one I’ll be avoiding like the plague!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if Julie was dancing on a table recently? She hasn’t mentioned it at all? Wonder did Santa tell her not to pissing herself either
I dread to think what carry on will happen at the next night out? Swinging out of the lights maybe? Streaking through the bar? She's like a child -any attention negative or positive gives her life.

Reactions: 9
Nah Just shamed over her decorum on soccer am and nuts magazine 😅
Well personally I wouldn’t be into shaming any woman for her body, or showing off her body good bad or indifferent but pissing yourself, dancing on hotel tables in your dirty bare feet, full to the brim on whatever you’re taking/drinking is a different story. Maybe one day by the time the next generation grows up we will be done slut shaming women but never normalizing substance and or alcohol abuse 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.