Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling she thinks she’s a celebrity. She’s some delusional fool. Like the time at Garth brooks when she said everyone in the stands was looking at her when she was asking for someone to take a photo

Reactions: 11
I screen grabbed that vid gonna send it to center parcs and see if they watch all of us before heading so Santa can shame us in front of the kids :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I actually don’t mind Julie but she’s a narcissist trying to make herself star of the show at a Santa visit for the smallies.

Reactions: 16
Center parcs are not coming out of this well. By the sounds of it , anyone with complaints should be sending them to center parcs head office in UK not Ireland. So management are cursing in conversations with guests , staff bitching about a customers complaint and the Santa is telling kids their mum is on the naughty list for dancing on tables???
Always wanted to treat my kids to a few days in this place but don’t feel I’m missing out at all now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
JuLie nobody and I mean nobody is laughing along at your mad stories about being up on tables, and generally making a donkey out of yourself and your children.
Everybody is laughing AT you, you are a holy show, your children are being dragged up, all the Center Parcs in the world won’t make up for your clear neglect, as for your mother, I’d say your dad is turning in his grave at her carry on! You are both the absolute dregs of society! Now go wash yourself and then go and clean your free HAP home!
Have a great Thursday everyone! 😘

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
JuLie nobody and I mean nobody is laughing along at your mad stories about being up on tables, and generally making a donkey out of yourself and your children.
Everybody is laughing AT you, you are a holy show, your children are being dragged up, all the Center Parcs in the world won’t make up for your clear neglect, as for your mother, I’d say your dad is turning in his grave at her carry on! You are both the absolute dregs of society! Now go wash yourself and then go and clean your free HAP home!
Have a great Thursday everyone! 😘
She could sub-let that house she is in it so seldom.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tis not center parcs this girlo is in at all it’s fantasy land, Santa would never say that to kids I think she is just trying to be a known celeb
Probably worth letting CP know how unprofessional Santa is and how inappropriate and over familiar he is towards some guests.

Reactions: 22
Have ya ever heard such lies as to what Santa supposedly said to thorn and fionn about their mammy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Definitely Santa did not say that to her.. The staff at centre parcs are great, they wouldn't be cursing I don't think, she's full of it. Like others siad she's trying to make herself look like people know her 🙈

This is what she means when she said before she trolls us here 🙄 she's so sad and pathetic 🤦‍♀️

Thinks she great and always thinks she is trolling us - but Julie you did leave your son with a broken collar bone while ye all drank yereselves stupid. That's just one thing. You're not smart, you are a dumb piss smelling liar woman

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish she didn’t show the kids talking to Santa. as a parent it is so special and magical and do you know what we don’t need to see it. Show the Santa pic sure but you know Julie it’s just exploitative. Some things you should just cherish with yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably worth letting CP know how unprofessional Santa is and how inappropriate and over familiar he is towards some guests.
There isn't a hope in hell he said that to her, she must be delusional thinking people are going to believe her lies.

Reactions: 11
I say one of the other adults told him to say it

Or I say he called her back and said It
But she needs to make a big thing about it

Reactions: 2
She really thinks she’s a mad thing cause she was dancing on a table how many nights ago now? Nobody cares that much to have mentioned it to her twice in the one week, especially not the staff

Reactions: 15
I don't think it was said at all- it's another attempt to get her 'trolls' talking- you can tell when she's lying, she has 'tells'. She talks quicker than usual, stumbles over her scripted story, she repeats herself, letting on she's mortified and doesn't look at the camera.

Reactions: 19
I don't think it was said at all- it's another attempt to get her 'trolls' talking- you can tell when she's lying, she has 'tells'. She talks quicker than usual, stumbles over her scripted story, she repeats herself, letting on she's mortified and doesn't look at the camera.
Well that’d backfire on her spectacularly if she was doing that - could end up with someone losing their job.

Reactions: 9
Well that’d backfire on her spectacularly if she was doing that - could end up with someone losing their job.
Didn't stop her with the poor lad at the garage? She doesn't gaf about the consequences of what she says for effect online.

I wouldn’t be bragging about dancing on tables at what looked like a barn dance for the elderly 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.