Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were there last week and there is no way on hell santa would of said those things to her. You get a piece of paper going in asking names and ages until she or her mother wrote about dancing on tablets on that...

Reactions: 15
Is she bringing fish fingers to the pool , wtf 🤢 doubt she would wash kids hands after eating and them going back into pool with fish finger mess on their faces and hands 🤢 I have gone to CP a few times and always loved it but more and more the rough type are going and it's putting me off

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah it was a crèche or preschool. The twins use to attend as well but in a different room If I'm remembering correctly?
Yeah I remember when i started following her, she was up and out in work everyday with the twins bright and early, i thought she was a great mum, then she just went to tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she bringing fish fingers to the pool , wtf 🤢 doubt she would wash kids hands after eating and them going back into pool with fish finger mess on their faces and hands 🤢 I have gone to CP a few times and always loved it but more and more the rough type are going and it's putting me off
That’ll be their bath for the week 😂😂… sure it’s water it’ll clean them right up after all the crumbs get all over them from the million snacks in that bag 🥴🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Emma mattress ad.. I know they give them to 'influencers' to influence people to buy them but enough is enough like 🙈 She's me blocked & I can still see her crappy videos. I don't know how she gets any work from brands, they must just look and see how many followers she has and no other research. I'm actually glad I'm blocked so I don't have to see her smear that bperfect shite all over her face every so often 🥴😂 DATZ IT DER ON ME.. JUST CONCEALER ON MY DERMATITIS & MASCARA NATTIN ELSE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine the Santa now when he meets Lisa Jordan’s kids, he won’t be saying to them about the carry on of their aul doll, they’ll be brought in like shiny new pennies and as much of a pain in the hole as she is, the kids won’t be ever shamed over her decorum on social media. Imagine when class mates or the Twinnies are old enough to be able to google translate ‘I saw a video of your ma pissing herself’ from an bearla to as gaeilge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is there no time limit on how long they spend at the pool 4hrs is very long they be like prunes at the end of it and fionn will be no better

Reactions: 6
No wonder they’re all so thick with parents like them. Not one of them can string an intelligent sentence together.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just like her. She's a great mum and does a lot for women's shelters.
To be fair she does. She donates bags upon bags of clothes and her kids clothes too.

LJ gifts the women's shelter Edel house gift bags of creams and pj's at Christmas and makes sure to always do a video on it because... how else would we know of her donating 🙄🙄. She does not do ALOT of work for womens shelters. She lines her own pockets , when out with her children, they are left run ragged around shopping centres while she makes a show of herself speaking out loud so she is noticed by everyone. Seen it many times . One child was left walking alone in mahon point while this one walked ahead into Zara and the child was upset looking for her 🙄🙄 great mother my arse
I work in Mahon point and it’s happens numerous times a day! So just because she videos is downer mean she’s any different to all the yummy mummies down there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bigger fool anyone who thinks she's paid for any of it. Not a bleeping chance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.