Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well personally I wouldn’t be into shaming any woman for her body, or showing off her body good bad or indifferent but pissing yourself, dancing on hotel tables in your dirty bare feet, full to the brim on whatever you’re taking/drinking is a different story. Maybe one day by the time the next generation grows up we will be done slut shaming women but never normalizing substance and or alcohol abuse 🤦‍♀️
Its called having self respect , clearly LJ doesn't have that to be parading her fake titties all over lads mags for attention 😉 as for the other one.... they are as bad as one another 🙄

Reactions: 2
Its called having self respect , clearly LJ doesn't have that to be parading her fake titties all over lads mags for attention 😉 as for the other one.... they are as bad as one another 🙄
Sorry but I don’t agree with this, LJ is a pain in the hole who needs a sponsored hair cut in the very near future but there is nothing about having no respect having your pics taken in underwear, Nadia forde, pippa, Katy French, all the Huns back in the day were at it in the spills of rain on grafton street in their lingerie and bikinis. I have photos of my own in a bikini on my Instagram, am I lacking self respect? I can’t stand either of them but I bleeping hate grown ups coming on trying to impose their 1950s views as though the rest of us have no morals if we do not have any shame about our bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not a huge fan of LJ either, but to be fair that was years ago long before she was married and had kids. And She had those implants removed a couple of years ago too. Think she wanted them even removed earlier but was concerned about being able to breastfeed so delayed the removal surgery as far as I remember.

Reactions: 8
I’d happily sit here discussing ms benefits Street instead of ironing my burqa, but I need it now to head out and get the messages in to make the kids dinner for 1 o clock. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi ** , thank you for your feedback. I can confirm we do not offer free food or meals on our villages, but I will pass on this information to our team. I also assure you our Santa would not speak in this manner to any child visiting our site. Thank you. I hope we can welcome you back again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The launch will be a flop like last year's one and the egg boards. Julie has the fear big time about last week's event. She keeps bringing it up so her followers will soothe her mortified soul. She's like a gorilla stomping around the table. She wet herself a few weeks ago. Whatever she is consuming on a night out is driving her crazy.

Reactions: 11
The launch will be a flop like last year's one and the egg boards. Julie has the fear big time about last week's event. She keeps bringing it up so her followers will soothe her mortified soul. She's like a gorilla stomping around the table. She wet herself a few weeks ago. Whatever she is consuming on a night out is driving her crazy.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

❄ ❄ ❄

Reactions: 11
Has she deleted the stories where Santa supposedly said she was naughty for dancing on tables🤔

Reactions: 7
I thought she said she was going for a week she's only there 4 nights.
Jezs the shop is well stocked with alcohol anyway lol

Reactions: 3
I thought she said she was going for a week she's only there 4 nights.
Jezs the shop is well stocked with alcohol anyway lol
You can only go Mon - Fri or Fri - Mon.. she’d stay the week if she could

Reactions: 3
Whatever she is launching will fail. So many of the brands are struggling, Rachel Gorry’s bombed massively and she has huge engagement, Shannen’s candles flopped, the makeup brands all seem to be struggling. Even Pippa seems to be on the way out. This won’t work

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.