Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she is launching will fail. So many of the brands are struggling, Rachel Gorry’s bombed massively and she has huge engagement, Shannen’s candles flopped, the makeup brands all seem to be struggling. Even Pippa seems to be on the way out. This won’t work
About time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All my friends are like walking twins in the 4th Arq crap, I'm morto for them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anytime I see them 4th Arc jumpers I think the people are dirty
Cause every person is in them and in them everyday

I don’t see the attraction in them at all

Also someone take them keys out of her hand

Reactions: 11
iPads now the whole way to cork. Then in to their filthy house on the iPads for the night.

Reactions: 8
Mortified for her that CP have confirmed Santa didn’t say anything to her. She really is a saddo trying to make out she’s more popular then she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mine too and the quality is shite loads of them have broken string tie thingys I can’t think of the word 🤣
I wanted a couple from there or exerify to walk the dog in thought they'd be handy for winter with a rain coat over them but couldn't bring myself to support either of them. Got an absolutely gorgeous superdry one on asos and another one in h&m for less than them and the quality looks fab.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Warning - She has it booked for next Xmas again. Note for everyone - do not book last week of nov for 2023. It will be there.

I went 2/3 days after Christmas a few years ago and it was lovely but very very expensive for that week. Safe to say she will never pay that price so I’ll have to save and go that week again 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.