Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is in the center parcs group I noticed someone asking RE the make a wish trip next week & I searched but can't ever see it happening before... Am I been a cynic thinking someone is posting to cast some positive light on the place? Especially since it was revealed here trabolgan do a full week for respite for families.
Ya they do take make a wish guests quite often actually

I think all these cunts should be locked into one room and made watch the Vicky documentary!!

Reactions: 12
I’m certainly not in any way connected to Julie, I just constantly see people assuming that any trip an influencer goes on is secretly gifted. Same as when she went to Disneyland people saying it would be revealed afterwards that it had been some sort of collab. Out of all the influencers why would any company choose Julie to promote them, she’d put anyone off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They haven’t ate out yet?? Did they not get a take away last night? Pancakes this morning and afternoon tea at the spa?? 🤔
Also, anyone else not understand a word Fionn said - even Santa didn’t! Whereas when ER spoke Santa Said oh Barbie.
sneaky little ‘af’ on her very pics. She did share the Barbie house and car too but seems to be deleted now
675E949D-6A6A-45E8-A3F8-572819026946.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sneaky witch she shared the 3 things Erin asked for. Kick her arse be lucky to get one

Reactions: 11
I had no clue what fionn said she has not shared any of what fionn asked but of course she will share Eirinn bits. Now she is saying Santa said she is in the naughty list for dancing on tables

Reactions: 12
So when filmed them talki g to santa but didn't get the part on camera where he said to F and ER that your mammy is on the naughty list for dancing on tables and scooting around CP thinking she's just eat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Pull the other one Julie, it has bells on it... A video or it didn't happen 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah now why wud she...hoping smyths will hear wot they want n gift them...coz if not gonna b an expensive Christmas wit Erin's list...barbie camper aeroplane n house...the house alone is nearly 300 euro 🤣🤣
What's a bet that thorn will get it all

Reactions: 10
If santa said that to two 5 year olds he should be sacked.They are innocent kids don't need to be told what there mothers do.

Reactions: 28
Does she think she's a mad yoke dancing on tables, no Jules you're just a common bleep.

Then making out like Santa was giving her the glad eye (ooooh girl you were dancing on tables) duck off ya dope, the only one who thinks you're something special is yourself, when in actual fact you're nothing!!!!! Common as muck and an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not way did she pay under €500 for centre parks
We were there this same week last year, 4 bed lodge like she’s in and it was €784, I just checked. Now unless she’s talking about what it cost if she’s split it between two families, otherwise there’s not a hope it was under €500!

Reactions: 8
Does she think she's a mad yoke dancing on tables, no Jules you're just a common bleep.

Then making out like Santa was giving her the glad eye (ooooh girl you were dancing on tables) duck off ya dope, the only one who thinks you're something special is yourself, when in actual fact you're nothing!!!!! Common as muck and an embarrassment
Julie - people are laughing at you not with you.

Reactions: 21
Tis not center parcs this girlo is in at all it’s fantasy land, Santa would never say that to kids I think she is just trying to be a known celeb

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.