Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Centre parcs needs be contacted asked is it OK for blogger to video strangers like that.

Reactions: 23
Aren’t parent/teacher meetings being held around now also? She probably won’t bother showing up I suppose.

Reactions: 8
I don't know why everyone is shocked that Julie doesn't care about her cash cows childrens education!
Fionn will be encouraged to leave school early and get an apprenticeship for some trade because that's what real men do! Eŕíń will be running wild around the streets in the hope of becoming a teen mom and never having to work a day in her life because the tax payers will foot the bill. As long as she can sign her name on the social welfare forms, what else will she need to know.
Julie wouldn't have a clue about wanting a better life for her kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
My son hasn’t started school yet only crèche but genuinely does the school nkt contact her or someone have to check up and see why they are out? I remember in 6th year I was fairly sick and out about 25 days and my parents got a letter about it. Now I had doctor notes and was fine and did they work at home but how does she not be held accountable for this?
Unfortunately kids don't legally have to attend school until age 6. The school contact Tusla when 20 days are missed. Usually after around 15 days the school will try to communicate with the parents.

The school letter to Tusla has to outline how many days are marked as illness (e.g. chicken pox) versus 'other'. The school will also document if they think there has been a detrimental effect on the child's learning.

Unfortunately Tusla won't do anything until the kids are 6. But the school can certainly suggest they repeat junior infants. I have seen it in nearby schools.

I find it mind boggling that Julie used to come on telling us all how many times she was ringing the school etc to make sure the kids got into it and now just doesn't bother sending them.

Reactions: 10
You are beyond kind and I really appreciate you and your kindness. But I still can't accept it. I honestly hope you get all the good luck in this world as you truly deserve it for wanting to help us out. Sending you big hugs 🤗 💕

You're more than welcome. I wish you and your little one all the best and every time you look at that fools insta, remember you're so much more than her!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m actually contacting centre parcs and saying that she is showing people in the pool. duck that. Them others paid good money for that holidaY

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m actually contacting centre parcs and saying that she is showing people in the pool. duck that. Them others paid good money for that holidaY
I sent it as well

Hello ** we are really sorry to see this and our team will always address this with people if we see guests recording or taking pictures at the time. I will pass this on to the relevant departments and can only apologise on this occasion as we do make this clear throughout the pool areas and in our terms and conditions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I sent it as well

Hello ** we are really sorry to see this and our team will always address this with people if we see guests recording or taking pictures at the time. I will pass this on to the relevant departments and can only apologise on this occasion as we do make this clear throughout the pool areas and in our terms and conditions.
How fid you contact was it true email.Imagne paying big money and see yourself up on her stories

Reactions: 4
Fíonn choking with a cough again and he in a pool with chlorine all afternoon. She’s one thick bleep. But also a possibility the child has Covid after his mothers recent lurgy. The actual state of the lodge & they only in it less than 2 hours. Disgraceful filming other people’s children in a swimming pool, who the duck does she think she is? Center Parks now would want to step up to them or duck them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm reporting any of the videos from up in centre parks, no way she's paying for it.
And if she is (which I'll eat my hat) Jesus I'm definitely giving up work so as seem to be able to afford loads then

Reactions: 11
Fíonn choking with a cough again and he in a pool with chlorine all afternoon. She’s one thick bleep. But also a possibility the child has Covid after his mothers recent lurgy. The actual state of the lodge & they only in it less than 2 hours. Disgraceful filming other people’s children in a swimming pool, who the duck does she think she is? Center Parks now would want to step up to them or duck them out.
Sure one staff came up there to tell her they don't allow people up on tables

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sleeping bag in one of the rooms definitely snuck someone in.

And if Julie's father was on the booking couldn't they of replaced his spot for the teenager who decided to go??

I doubt a staff member actually said I'm telling you now keep off the fuckin tables 😳🫣

Reactions: 16
Oh Billy bullshitter with the staff member telling her no dancing on tables. Never happened Joolie🙄

Reactions: 15
I think it's a gifted/ sponsored or whatever you call it stay and it will be revealed after tne trip

Reactions: 7
The sleeping bag in one of the rooms definitely snuck someone in.

And if Julie's father was on the booking couldn't they of replaced his spot for the teenager who decided to go??

I doubt a staff member actually said I'm telling you now keep off the fuckin tables 😳🫣
They did in their hole excuse my French this wan thinks she's a celebrity and if they did bit unprofessional of staff.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.