Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tokamosh

She's basically just turned CenterParcs into Trabolgan in my eyes by being there. You can do so many of the "novelties" of Centerparcs in ireland in the summer if you just take the time to spend with your kids and it costs nothing. Go to the countryside, bring your bike, pick blackberries, build sandcastles, find secret beaches, have chips on a wall somewhere... they're the things memories are made from. Not a week of paid activity after activity after activity and nights watching your mam drink.

Are they really there for a week?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bobs86

VIP Member
Aww that picture lads, I grew up around a lot of drinking, it’s not nice! That photo is heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Jennymac

VIP Member
I see she has a sponsored post up for safe food and the start campaign about switches your child's snacks for healthy options. Safe food is a goverment body and they are paying this one to promote healthy eating . I'm sending them a message now

• Wow

Addd

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Julie was dancing on a table recently? She hasn’t mentioned it at all? Wonder did Santa tell her not to pissing herself either

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
Junior infants is so important...my kid learning words for reading last few weeks and it's all about following up at home ...so herself saying its only junior infants as a justification for missing school is so wrong..kids should be in school..full stop ..yes towards end of the year when holidays might be a bit cheaper take them out ..i get that ...but twice before Christmas..I'm sorry its child abuse / neglect..

They should be a home in their pjs..uniforms ready for tomorrow..its not right ...watching adults drink ...

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
There’s definitely 6 children there and at least 4 adults and there’s no way she’s an extra lodge booked, they’re all crammed into Julie’s free gifted stay lodge. Looks to be a boy 12/13 years which is who I presume they snuck in. But that’s Center Parks fault, they’ve being told & have no issue gifting these cunts free stays, well I can tell you one thing I wouldn’t give Center Parks a cent of my money anyway after gifting her & if I’d it booked I’d be cancelling. She can afford that well enough with all the benefits she’s cheating the state out of our so to hit her where it hurts report her to the Department of Social protection & Revenue to audit her as there’s no way in hell she’s entitled to those benefits.

• Heart

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
She can’t play the single mom can’t afford my bills card anymore if she able to get all that NCT work done on her face

Single non working Mom can nearly afford weekly shop yet she can get lunches in circle K most mornings and have coffees everyday when they at swimming etc

U know half the story is made up when she says
He goes now GIRL nobody calls you GIRL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Bulmers

VIP Member
Remember the circle K Incident last week?
Thankfully the staff member brought it to management attention and they are looking into it and have said they will not tolerate bullying etc.

I wonder does she do it herself? She never tags a hairdresser but always tags her brows, nails, makeup, her rudolf nose, everything.
Fair play to that member of staff is what she deserves! More people need to stand up to her

BrieBrie

What is she on? Came on talking about exercify at the same speed as sonic the hedgehog! As someone whos done drugs socially (judge away 😂) she was literally yapping away at serious speed. Drugs or half a bottle of wine in ten mins. One or the other 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Smell BS

What a stupid answer from her. What 5 year old can do what they want?
Her exact words 'Your being a cunt because my kids are in activities 🤣 get a life girl 🤣 they can do what they want leave them be they're 5'

That's her answer to me saying she needs to stop with the poor single mother, who seems to have more money then a 2 parent household combined 🤣 She's some audacity, and telling me to shut up 🤣 I'm sure half her followers be thinking the same thing but don't say anything.

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
No matter how many trips etc those kids have they are allways whingeing
They appreciate nothing because they get too much. Centre parks just a month after Disney and 6 months after Lanazrote. What will she do next year with them - Disneyland Florida?

Lucydowl

VIP Member
They’re all chavvy, no education. Kids taken out of school and into pubs, get the picture! Let them off. If CP needs the likes of her to promote their camp, says a lot!!

Madgereal111

VIP Member
So when filmed them talki g to santa but didn't get the part on camera where he said to F and ER that your mammy is on the naughty list for dancing on tables and scooting around CP thinking she's just eat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Pull the other one Julie, it has bells on it... A video or it didn't happen 🖕🖕

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
It’s all so she doesn’t have to parent. Easy to shuffle them around and have other people keep them active. Then home to the iPads because they’ve been so busy all morning.

• Heart

Smell BS

The Emma mattress ad.. I know they give them to 'influencers' to influence people to buy them but enough is enough like 🙈 She's me blocked & I can still see her shitty videos. I don't know how she gets any work from brands, they must just look and see how many followers she has and no other research. I'm actually glad I'm blocked so I don't have to see her smear that bperfect shite all over her face every so often 🥴😂 DATZ IT DER ON ME.. JUST CONCEALER ON MY DERMATITIS & MASCARA NATTIN ELSE 🤣

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
Imagine the Santa now when he meets Lisa Jordan’s kids, he won’t be saying to them about the carry on of their aul doll, they’ll be brought in like shiny new pennies and as much of a pain in the hole as she is, the kids won’t be ever shamed over her decorum on social media. Imagine when class mates or the Twinnies are old enough to be able to google translate ‘I saw a video of your ma pissing herself’ from an bearla to as gaeilge

• Haha
  • Wow