Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anytime she’s asked what the twins are getting for Christmas she says nothing because they already have everything🤔
Maybe they will get an all inclusive holiday to Lanza around Feb/March. Mejoolie won't be able to last that long without a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just Jordan defo there she has story up at fire pit. Looking very likely it’s gifted with both them there the same week. Two of them are the same, they pay for nothing themselves.
Also, don’t mean to de rail but has anyone seen ms hallahan (Eimear hallahan) had a baby in early nov but is very sick up in hospital in Dublin… heart breaks for her and she seems so nice.

Reactions: 4
And now she says she chatting to some fella online all day. Jesus julie put phone down and give time to your kids

Prob coz we seen shes smuggled someone in
Definitely gifted the way she’s showing the rooms the hairdryers etc as she wants to be invited back here at a discount

I’d say they probably told her to say this, they have gifted her this stay and know that most of her followers are stupid enough to fall for it
But any of her followers who can afford that or who hate follow🙈🤣 and would work bloody hard to go are not going to stay there now because of these instahuns, people who pay big money too stay home and shop irish ,shop local, stop gifting these di*ks and leave your prices at affordable and more of us normal people will spend and share when its deserved. From a marketing point of view its starting to become counter intuitive and none of these "agencies" are stepping out and saying no, they just see £€₩. But we all need to keep dropping these companies as soon as any of these 1k+ ad tarts advertise these companies, she knows exactly what's she's at we see her "spending" she's spending what all us mere mortals would be spending on our fancy blinds or our kids life/activities/ speech therapies, dentist, lil monthly trips out etcs she's getting all them physical things so she also doesn't have to declare. AGain us mere mortals pay our correct taxes as much as we'd love not ta, she doesn't have any of these life skills because she corrupt from the inside out, every single thing about her character is rotten to the core. Yaa can usually find 1 thing about someone that's OK or reasonable but her not a single thing about her, no morals, no manners, no respect, couldn't lie straight in the bed.

All them things are priceless and we will always rest easy where these insta worldies will feel the wrath one way or another..karma always works eventually and I'll be here for it

Wasn't someone here to be in CP this week with her.. wheres the gossip 🤣🤣

The knack pack will grow with her.There's
a Big Fat Communion in the pipeline,battles with schools and teachers,me hunny been bullied,drama with the ex,Paula has at least 4 more major health scares to go,the robin will nest every spring #CircleOfLife..all the way up to Erin Roses teen pregnancy and the drama with the govermind not giving her and her unborn child a forever home.
Sad thing is you have that spot on. You are def in for a bingo full house in a few year

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just Jordan defo there she has story up at fire pit. Looking very likely it’s gifted with both them there the same week. Two of them are the same, they pay for nothing themselves.
Also, don’t mean to de rail but has anyone seen ms hallahan (Eimear hallahan) had a baby in early nov but is very sick up in hospital in Dublin… heart breaks for her and she seems so nice.
I know the poor little baby

Whatever about JuLie, gifting a stay to LJ is a pisstake! She has her own company ffs, not short of a few bob at all, sickens me!

Also, would ye say when/if JuLie finds a man, she’ll drop the ‘twinnies’ the way Sarah Burp did with her son?

Her trolls🤣🤣
Would you not be mortified? Everywhere you stay, you have to be reprimanded coz you’re acting so stupidly, but no it’s hilarious to JuLie and her ilk, this lil country has no hope I tell ya, there seems to be JuLies everywhere!

Reactions: 17
If anyone is in the center parcs group I noticed someone asking RE the make a wish trip next week & I searched but can't ever see it happening before... Am I been a cynic thinking someone is posting to cast some positive light on the place? Especially since it was revealed here trabolgan do a full week for respite for families.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if LJ was gifted her stay. She may well have been, but she has been every year.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.